Oakleigh | 1

Walked into school took a long breath and went straight to my locker...

"Boo" I turned around and my best friend stood beside me grinning what did she eat in the morning.

"Calm down Jess"

"Have you seen the new guy "

"Which new guy"

"Oh I forgot you ditched me on Friday and decided to bunk school"

"I already told you why I needed that day off plus don't you have a boyfriend ?"

"Yeah yeah shut up have you seen him "

"No, and I don't want to see him I'm tired of boys"

"You are such a Debbie downer honestly. Why are we still friends"

"Because you can't live without me"

"You wish," she said smiling ...

"Listen, he who's name I've forgotten and can't remember shouldn't make you hate all men"

I rolled my eyes why does everything have to be about boys...

We spoke a bit more and walked to our class she had English but sadly I had Math so we don't go to the same class, every day spent here is beyond torture.

Tell me again how solving big numbers is going to benefit me when I'm an artist, I'm pretty sure that every teenager hates school with me in the lead.

Mr. Crinkle whose surname sounds more like a cereal came late and started inundating us with equations without apologizing for being 5 minutes late, I only know because every second counts in this class, it was the longest hour of my life.

We finished the class and got ready for my next class which was Art I loved it something about being lost in my world comforted me, I didn't have to pretend I was happy or at peace, some people use novels or movies to escape from the real world and  I use Art.

My nana loved it too and every time I feel down I look at my sketchbook and see her face.

I was smiling and looking for my pencil when I crashed on someone's back why couldn't he just look where he was standing,  why do people think they are invisible urgh

"Sorry" sounding more irritated than sorry...

He didn't turn around he kept laughing with the school slut Lexie I bumped him again and this time didn't even say sorry or look back.

I went to the back and put my bag down and took out my sketchbook and everything I needed today my Art teacher said I can work on my piece because I'm interested in some Art competition I don't need the money but need the exposure.

I was so busy with my drawing I didn't see anyone come near me and just like that yellow paint got plastered all over my drawing... the deadline was today at 5 and it was 10 am fuck my life.....