Oakleigh | 5

Julia Michaels ---Issues

Jamie makes me feel like I'm invisible I'm falling for him and I hope he catches me.

I walked inside my house and I knew I was going to get it.

"Who the hell is that gangster you were with " before I could answer she slapped me..when I turned my head my dad was looking at me then it all made sense.....

"My boyfriend "

"What the hell is wrong with you how can you do that where is Vance he was better"

"Better for who mom?"

"Are you seriously....." I didn't let her finish her sentence...

"He fucked my best friend and his sex tape is everywhere would you have liked it if it was me on the tape with him?"

I tried to walk away but she pulled me back and I fell flat on my butt bumped the table and the glass fell and broke.

She looked at me like I made her sick.

"Jamie is my boyfriend mom the only person apart from my nana that makes me feel loved and wanted"I felt warm tears on my cheeks...

Before they could say more I went to my room and took out my dress...

My phone rang and it was Him who makes my heart race, cheeks red and heart feel a love I can't contain.

"Hi Duran"

"Have you been crying? We're you crying?"

"I'm fine Jamie"

"I'm so sorry I got you in trouble "

"I'm a problem It's not you"

There was a moment of silence but it wasn't awkward...

"I like you Oak "

"I like you too Jamie"

My dad banged the door and we had to say our goodbyes.

We left for the dinner which took hours because I had to sit and listen to my parents talk business and had to pretend to care when my mind ran off to a certain tattooed guy I've fallen for.

🔆 🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

I slept late and woke up in the morning to get ready for school I looked at my closet" I need to look decent"...

I settled with nice black pants, a top, and an oversized cardigan.

I didn't want breakfast, so I used our other door just to avoid my beautiful family thank God she forgot to hide the keys because I use them to escape when I don't want to deal with them.