Jamie | 4

When I carried her to my bike I sort of hurt the rib my dad broke.

She giggled and that made me smile as weird as this sounded , she reminded me of my mom, she was a fun mom even with the drugs and fucked up life she always saw the light at the end of each tunnel, so in a way, I understand why my dad blames and hates me I let someone kill his only hope to surviving hell and as dysfunctional as their love was, it worked for them I guess.

She held me by my waist and I moved her hands lower I swear I wasn't being a pervert my ribs hurt like a mother fucker...

We drove around and I went to my favorite spot it was a nice quiet place in the middle of nowhere with a big old tree.

Jax told me bout this spot year's back, I met him when I was 11 my dad forced me to fight some old dude and he watched the whole thing after I was beaten to a pulp ,he taught me how to defend myself.

Jax told me bout this spot year's back, I met him when I was 11 my dad forced me to fight some old dude and he watched the whole thing after I  was beaten to a pulp ,he taught me how to defend myself

He is more like my brother, a brother I never had.

We walked to the tree and it was dark around 10 pm it was a Friday so I knew she didn't need to wake up early.

I had fairy lights on the tree and had snacks and a blanket women loved that type of shit and I haven't met anyone worth it scratch it I didn't till I met her.

She smiled and I couldn't believe it she is beautiful, her body in those short pyjama pants it's going to be so who hard not to touch her...

We are lying in the blanket talking about everything I don't know when I started but we started throwing chips at each other and I ended up on top of her...

I kissed her, every time I kissed her I didn't need drugs or any of that shit I was content, I grabbed her ass and squeezed it fuck this girl is going to kill me.

I wanted to touch her and explore every curve but this wasn't the right place or time...

I got off her and we cuddled...

"I like you " it just came out

She looked at me
.

"I like you too Duran" yeah change the subject.

"Jamie and your name "

"Oakleigh Hart"

"Are you shitting me right now Hart as in Hart enterprises"I had to act surprised.....

She nodded and her smile disappeared.

She got up...

"It's time I got home my parents will freak out"

I held her waist she started crying,

"I'm sorry I asked please don't go like this"

"I...I'm fine just need to go back home please"