Jamie|16

🚨Not edited 🚨grammar police give me a break 😐

I got up first and checked the time it was 7 am.

Looking at naked Oak broke my heart I know I've added to her problems

I know she deserves better and I also know Vance isn't good enough for her too.

Who gets paid to lie to someone he knows he doesn't love, he doesn't love her but still wants to lie to her?

I got up from the bed making sure she doesn't wake up and showered, put clothes on, and took my phone.

This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

I was summoned into a meeting by Jax and Jess, sadly I knew what they were going to say Jax he always been like my big bro.

After getting ready I left and met them at the Diner.

Found them sucking faces...

I cleared my throat.....

"Sorry," they both said.

"We are worried about Oak...Jamie"

"Can I at least order coffee first?" I said.

"Yeah"Jess said....

I ordered coffee and when it came steamy I blew it just to cool it down a bit and took a sip...careful so it doesn't burn my lips I don't want the heat to erase the taste of Oak on them...

I thought of our night we've never made love like that her moans and her grabbing me I'm sure I have marks on my back from her nails.

After finishing my coffee I looked at both of them...

"I know I'm bad for her"

"It's not what you know....but how can you help her"

"Jess how can I help her "

"By helping yourself first," she said handing me brochures of Rehab centers hours away.

"After you graduate Friday go to rehab please"