Jamie|18

🚨Not edited! 🚨

🚨Not edited! 🚨

Finally, we all got to school, Jax and Jess were behind us and I couldn't keep my eyes of Jamie

"You always look, good baby," I said that to break the ice.

"Don't I get my kiss then"

I laughed as he pulled me close I was wearing a short white dress he didn't care because he squeezed my ass with his large hands.

"Fuck Oak what did I say about not wearing underwear"

"It's not there...hmmm...I must have forgotten it" he gave me his naughtiest smile and we quickly excused ourselves to the car.

I love Jaxon's car because the windows were tinted and it helped that he parked far from school.

We got there fast and he kissed me like it was the last time, he wasn't prepared for the pool in between my legs as he dived inside me.

The thrusts were fast and rough I was on top of him, he went faster and I did too it felt good almost normal...

I knew deep inside this might be our last time so I wanted it to last longer... I rolled my eyes back as the first orgasm hit sending a million feelings only he can give me.

When we both came he kissed me like the first time...

After our session we quickly got ready and went back inside, he went to finish writing his speech he might be an addict but he's a straight-A student haters will say he bribes his teachers.

He looked so serious he made me blush thinking about what just happened in Jaxon's car ...

After a while, Jess and Jax came next to me we were all ready we fixed his gown and hood.

I felt nervous something about this day made me nervous he never spoke about college I was always afraid to ask.

We got to the lovely decorated Hall and took the second row from the front ,
I needed nice pictures and a video of his speech he looked nervous.