Jamie | 2

Great!!! we are moving again why is it every time he fucks up I have to pay the price I was beyond pissed he's the reason I'm so fucked up.

We drove for hours to Blue Valley one day, one of his drug Lords will follow him to hell and ill still pay the price.

We got to our house a 2 bedroom house it wasn't bad not what I would buy but beggars are not choosers, right?

" I'm going out you can find something to eat"

What the actual fuck we just moved here and that's all he can say? I was hungry and tired my body was in pain from the beatings I got 3 days ago.

I walked to my room thank God there was a bed how he managed to find this house was a mystery.

I needed something to calm me so, I got on my bag and took out my coke and did a line, then decided to lie down.

Drugs are all I know, my mom did them my dad uses and sells them.

I slept on my bed and thought of what to eat I need a job and food...

I got up and walked around the neighborhood I passed Emerald Estates I loved it the houses were huge and you could tell only rich people could afford it.

I managed to walk into our local supermarket and got a job I don't know why maybe because I had to seduce the lady thank God it worked.

The days weren't bad I worked hard, school was still closed so I had a lot of time to work which meant making extra money and I finally made enough to buy myself a bike.

School time...yay!!!!

I hate school it's my last year in high school and I can't wait to be done with this shit.

I got ready and left....the girls looked at me like I was a piece of steak that turned me off instantly.

I walked to class earning a couple of stares, and someone bumped to me she said sorry and she sounded very annoyed.

When she turned around I swear I heard the angels sing....she was perfect her doe eyes, those pink plump lips, her perfect body I could easily see myself getting her naked.

I played with her a little bit messed up I didn't know it was that important to her I could offer her anything, all I could offer her was my body at least that's what my dad taught me

I saw one of my mom's drug Lord kill her then my dad blamed me for it so I get punished daily for this.

I hate my dad I hate my life but need to find a way to survive.

I went to the bathroom and took out my cocaine and did a line because I needed it, I needed something to keep me going this was harder than I thought, I saw Lexi I remember her from some town she was just as fucked up as I am and asked no questions so we became fuck buddies I think I still need her.