Jamie| 7

Our night was one of the best nights of my life what am I saying the only night that made sense.

Being inside her made me feel alive wish I met her earlier but probably wouldn't have appreciated her as much as I do now.

I made sure I marked her now every man that sees her will know she's mine and mine alone.

After a few hours of freshening up I went to the supermarket I worked a bit and decided to deliver a few items for the customers.

I was done then waited for Jax so we could have drinks he's been on my case for avoiding him so I hit him up.

Someone bumped on me and I was ready to give them a piece of my mind till I saw it was my girl but she looked sad I hate seeing that look on her face.

Her eyes were red you could tell she was crying ....someone better have money for bail because I'm ready to fuck someone up.

After what my dad did to her I finally found enough courage to look for a place for us so Jax promised he will help I was happy because it's about time I did my things far from my loser dad.

I drove her to our favorite spot and lying on my chest she's proof that heaven is real...I sent Jax a message telling him I'll see him later.

I kissed her and she kissed me back we were so into it we didn't hear the people making noise around us.

She told me why she was crying and I didn't understand how they treat her so poorly her dad I don't know but her mom?

If her father isn't her real father then who is her father? I feel bad for her I feel helpless at least with my dad I could fight him, but her parents are rich and own everyone how will I win this war?

I drove her back home and made sure she was safe after a while she called saying she's okay.

I was worried about her, drove my bike and went to meet Jaxon he had an apartment not too far from her estate, I got the directions and went there.

He was one of the people I could rely on.

It was a 1 bedroom apartment, It wasn't big but wasn't small either perfect for me and Oak.

"I love it thank you man"

"You can stay here rent-free for as long as you want okay on one condition"

"What's that "

"You stop using that shit before it fucks you and Oak up"

"Okay"

"I'm serious Jamie you have to protect her not only from that dick of your father but from drugs too "

"I heard you man"

"I really hope so Tell me about Oakleigh"

"Man that girl....she's perfect"

"What happened to I don't do relationships "