18; 3,2,1

A few weeks past with Rain staying over at Luke's again and going over constantly to hang out with the group, doing various things such as; who can chug a bottle of water faster, which Rain did not compete in, who can eat the most crackers in 2 minutes, and a few other things.

*3 weeks later*

**Lukes POV**

I'm scrolling through tumbler on my laptop and I get a skype call. I open up skype to see who it is; Shawn. I click accept and the video chat starts.

"Hey, guess whos in town?" He raised his eyebrows. "Oh your in town! Great! I want you to meet someone soon. How long have you been here?" I ask. Nice to know they survived through the trip once again.

"About a day. We were all pretty busy yesterday with moving all our things and eating and- yeah you get it." He laughed. "But were all free now, do you want to meet up? That is if your available." He gave me a questioning look. I thought: Calum, Michael, and Ashton arn't here now so I have time. I'm pretty sure Rain isn't doing anything.

"Yeah I'm free. I'll meet you at the park in a few, " he nods. "Oh, and I'm bringing a friend." I bite my lip. "Oh. Cool. See you in a little bit then, yeah?" He smiles into the camera. "Yeah. See ya." I say before I end the call. Time to call Rain.

I grab my phone from beside me on my bed and texted Rain.

Hot Cinabun ~*
- Raaaaain

Bestie Rain ~*
- yo what up dawg

Hot Cinabun ~*
- I'll be at your doorstep in 2 minutes

Bestie Rain ~*
- haha ok

Bestie Rain ~*
-wait what

By then I was already outside and at her front step. I pulled my phone out again.

Hot Cinabun ~*
- 3

Hot Cinabun ~*
- 2

Hot Cinabun ~*
- 1

I rung her doorbell. I heard shuffling around and then a cheery Rain opened the door. "Amazing entrance Luke." She said leaning on the doorframe folding her arms. I chuckle. "Come on. I want you to meet a few friends." I take her hand as she closes the door. We arn't in a relationship at all, but we still hold hands to places. Just a habit.

"Where to?" She asks as we walk down the sidewalk to the park. "The park." She nods.

We stay in silence as we walk to the park. I see the group but I guess she doesn't notice them yet. There all in the grass sitting in a circle, Shawn with a guitar in his lap. I could faintly hear them making small melodies to a song I didn't now.

I heard Shawn above all of them.
"Something big I feel it happening..."

"Is that- " Rain stopped walking and cupped her hands over her mouth. You know how some girls get so excited that they cup their mouths and squeal; well, that's what she's doing. "C'mon. Wanna meet them?" She stopped and looked at me nodding.

We walk up to them. "Hey guys." I said cheery-like. "Aye, hey man what's up? Long time no see, am I right?" Carter turned and slapped my leg. Same ole Carter. "And who's this?" Jacky asked, eyeing Rain from his spot on the grass. She was standing behind me, trying to keep herself calm.

I smiled and looked behind me. "This, is Rain. The one on skype."

MAN I SUCK HOLY FUDGECAKES

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO YOU GUYS KNOW IM NOT DEAD YET

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY SORRY

ITs currently 2 am here your welcome.

MY WIFI SUCKS

AND WATTPAD DELETED THIS TOO MANY TIMES IM SORRY

ITS BEEN A WEEK

I SUCK

KILL ME I WOULD TOO

but anyways my fish died to today :c

and I watched Titanic too

Like

Feels much

anD I WATCHED THE NEW THOR MOVIE

so, in that manner, I'm going to do a few references. Yes, they swear.

"Holy Shit!" -Darcy

"Oh dear, is she dead?" -Loki

"Shut Up Loki." -Thor

"Where are your pants?" -Jane

"He says he can think better with out them." -Erin?

"I should get my pants back on shouldn't I." -that professor guy heh

anD MIGHT I ADD THAT THE DARK ELEVES MASKS ARE SO CUTE LIKE CAN WE CUDDLE PLEASE

THANKS

OK NOw back to normal

Sorry I kinda love Thor

alSO I GOT NEWS

I GOT MY FIRST GIG THE 27TH

BE PROUD OF ME HAH

I'm playing guitar AND singing at an art gallery whoo

Hopefully they have cookies

Anywho,

THE READS ON THIS YOU GUYS AMAZE ME SO MUCH

Reads- 2.06k

Votes- 65

Comments- 53

OK BYE LOVE YOU

~ Catie🍕