2; Luke

I woke up with a unbearable headache, and I was so sore I couldn't even move. I didn't know where I was, so I was unaware of my surroundings. Suddenly, and tall, blonde boy, around my age, 17-18, walked into the room.
.
He had a worried look on his face when he came in, but when he saw me, he immediately began to smile. "Hey, you awake?" He asked me. "Yeah I am" I answered, still taking this in. "Who are you? Where am I?" I suddenly blurted out. "Well, I'm Luke Hemmings, I do believe I am your neighbor, and your in my house" he gave me a friendly smile. "Well nice to meet you Luke, I'm Rain Anne" I said to him. He seemed nice enough to even care for me like this. "Glad to meet you too Rain" he smiled again.
.
"So, how did I get here and..." He cut me off, saying "Well, I was playing my guitar on my front porch and you came by and I guess you hit a rock or something, it's happend to me before" I sat up a little, still sore, although it felt better sitting up.
.
I was surprised a little when he said he plays guitar and skateboards. "You skateboard too?" I asked him, blinking. "Yeah. Me and my 'mates go to the skatepark not to far from here all the time. And when were not there, we're all jamming together" he said with a little pride in his voice. I smiled and said "you must really enjoy playing guitar. Your lucky you have friends" I whisperd, looking down at the thought of being alone all the time, seeing that I don't have any brothers or sisters at all. Same goes for friends, since the title in 0.
.
"How did you even get me in here?" I asked, trying to change back the subject. "Well...." He began. "I carried you in here" he smiled, a little nervous. "Did you really?" I asked in surprise. "You didn't have to, I mean, you could have just woke me up or something, to make things easier for you" "no, it's fine. You are pretty light" he said blushing a little. I giggled at the sight of him blushing, I was feeling a lot better now. "What are you giggling at?!" He asked, Turing more pink. "Your blushing!" I said, now I was almost on the floor with a bad case of giggles. "No I'm not!" He said arguing back, of course with a smile. "Yes you are" I said calming down a little bit. "No I'm not" he said trying to hide his smile, but failing. "Are too!" I said pointing at him. "Ok, ok. You win I was" he said in defeat. "I told you" I said smiling back.
.
"Well it looks like someone's feeling better" he said once we both calmed down. "Yeah I guess so" I said smiling back at him. "Hey, can I have your number? I can show you around town and you can meet a few of my 'mates, sound good?" He asked, still smiling. "Sure, give me your phone and I'll give you mine so you can add yours too"
.
I said, handing him my phone. He was now sitting next to me on the couch. "Ok cool! Text me when you get home so I can text you plans for tomorrow. Ok?" He asked. "Ok" I said back to him.
.
As we made for the door, my legs gave out under me. Luke was behind me when, and caught me, saying "are you alright?" He had some shock in his words. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" brushing it off once he propped me back up, holding me by my waist. "Are you sure you can make it back to your house?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, probably seeing as I live a few doors down" I said back to him, smiling. "Alright then be careful, and be sure to text me back!" He yelled, I was already half way down the driveway. "Ok ok chill out!" I said, smiling even more. "Hey I think you forgot something!" He yelled back at me, holding up my penny board. Running back up his driveway, grabbing my board saying, "Thanks Luke, good night" I said blushing. He blushed too and I turned and went back down his driveway, turning the corner, and going up the driveway to my house.