12; Dinner With Liz

**Jens POV?¿**

I heard the doorbell ring and Luke answered it. I heard talking and then footsteps. Then appeared in the kitchen Luke with his mother.

Wait that looks like.....
Liz. Oh my god Liz.

"Liz?"

"Jen?"

"Oh my god it's been years!" I pulled her into a hug.

"You two know each other?" Luke looked very surprised.

"Of course! I knew Jen from high school. She had to move because of her father had a job in LA. I guess you came back." Liz explained to Luke.

"Yes, that's true. We were best friends back in those days when we were your age. Ah, nice and young." Liz and I laughed.

"Well. Dinner should be done in about 5 minutes." I said to Luke.

"Alrighty." He spun on his heals and turned back to the living room.

"So Jen, how's your husband?" She asked. My smile faded. I knew this was coming. I need to tell her, she's my best friend.

"He was, " I looked down. "Kidnapped 7 years ago when he went to work. He never came back. They did find a body by a creek, but it was too rotten and cut up to find out who it was. So, we thought it was him." I sighed.

"Oh my god Jen I'm so sorry." Liz said and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry Liz I'm fine. I know he's in a better place now and that's all that matters." I smiled. "He was the sweetest man I ever met."

"Well I'm glad your doing fine. Your so strong Jen I'm so proud of you." Liz let go of me.

ding ding

"Rolls are done!" I say as I put on a oven mitt to get the rolls.

[A/N Jen is a cooker if you didn't notice]

Ding ding

My other oven went off. Yes, I have a double ovens don't judge me.

I pulled out my homemade pizza. My family used to own a little Italian restaurant and I worked there for a few years, so I'm into cooking and baking.

"Jen did you make this?" Liz asked.

"Why yes I did. All homemade, let's eat shall we?" I lead Liz to the dining room table.

"Rain, Luke, dinners on." I yell to the living room. They both came in. We all took a seat.

"Did you make these Jen?" Luke asked gesturing to the pizza and rolls.

"Why yes I did. Go on take a bite." I said. He nodded and grabbed 2 slices of pizza and a roll. He took a bite.

"This is amazing! Where did you learn to make this?" Luke asked again. I noticed Rain silently laughing at Luke out of the corner of my eye.

"My family had a little restaurant back then and I worked there in the kitchen." I said, answering his question. I smiled at the memories.

"Well they taught you well." He said with his mouth full. Liz, Rain and I laughed at him.

"Enjoy." I said as we all started eating.

A/N

I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER EW

and this is a real dinner I have had ok.

buT GUESS WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

IM 99.999999 PRECENT SURE IM GOING TO A 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONSORT GOD HELP ME

And hey only reason I worn go is if we can't get seats

so prAY FOR ME THAT I GET SEATS PLEASE

AND THEN ILL GET TO SEE CALUMS BICEPS AND LUKES FACE AND MICHAELS HAIR AND ASHTONS SMILE AND UGH

*falls off chair*

calm down Catie calm down

Anyways, to make things better, let's look at today's readings, views, and comments.

Reads- 364

Votes- 13

Comments- 5

Currently my cat is stepping on my face help

But anyways thank you so much I'm happy yay c:

Lub chu ♥️

~ Catie🔱