8; Overcoming

"Hey, can you skate for me?" Luke asked.
.
"Gladly." I smiled, which he returned.
.
I pushed off on my penny and went down a ramp. There weren't any girls here. I mean any. All guys. And guess what, *gasp* a few cute ones. They all kinda stared at me for a little bit, so to break the tense I did a quick wheelie. I felt my hair blow back with how fast I was going. I heard a few wolf whistles. I looked up to see a group of boys waving me over.
.
I rolled over to the group. 5 boys.
.
"Hey, you new here?" One of them asked, leaning against the ramp wall.
.
"Um, yeah." I'm not giving to much info about me to creep.
.
"We should meet up sometime. Yeah?" Another one said, putting an arm around my shoulder. I moved from under his touch. He looked shocked. Creep.
.
"I'll pass. I don't even know you guys." I said.
.
"Well we can get to know each other if you want to sweetheart." The first one said leaning forward on his board. I shook my head. Nobody calls me sweetheart except my mum, and dad. When he was here.
.
I took a step back and hit the back of a ramp. "No thanks." I said shaking my head again.
.
"C'mon. You know you want to." The guy put both hands on either side of me on the wall.
.
"Stay away or you'll get hurt." I warned, making a fist with my right hand, with a sudden boost if confidence. I may or may not regret this later.
.
"Awe. Look, the kittens talking. I'm so scared." He mocked. Jerk. Creep.
.
"I'm warning you." I said again. Dear god Luke help me if you can somehow hear this.
.
"Fine. I'm going to get scratched by a kitten." He mocked again.
.
I boiled over. That was it. Nobody calls me kitten. I swung my fist and hit him square in the nose, knocking him to the ground.
.
'Nice Rain' I said to myself.
.
He groaned in pain as he lay on the ground. "Who's next?" I said to the rest of the boys, who looked shocked, cracking my knuckles.
.
They all scrambled back about 5 feet from me. "That's what I thought. Tell buddy boy here to back off when he sees me. Same goes for all of you, you hear me?" They all shook their heads frantically.
.
As I turned around and began to walk away, I called out, "Have a nice day." in my goody voice.
.
Luke looked worried sick.
.
"Rain where were you? Where did you go? I lost sight of you and I got so worried and oh my god. I'm so glad your alright." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.
.
"Tell me what happened since your smiling." He said as we sat down again.
.
"Group of boys wolf whistled, waved me over and tried to hit on me." I said.
.
"And what did you do?" He said, not seeing where this was going. Looking a bit upset.
.
"Guy called me sweetheart and kitten. So I boiled over, got mad and swung a punch that landed perfectly square in the noes." I said proudly. Thanks confidence.
.
"And you walked away?" He said raising an eyebrow.
.
"Yup."
.
"Your a rebel Rain. C'mon. Let's go home shall we?" He stood up and put his arm out.
.
"We shall." I stood up and linked my arm with his as we skipped out into the parking lot. I called my mum to pick us and she drove us home.
.
A/N
.
Holy crap guys

Rain got hit on.

Ooooooo

WHO LIKES IT SO FAR
it's ok to me ;-;

But stilllll

Oh yes

For each chapter from now on I will post comments, reads/veiws, and votes on here so you can see how it's growing. Slowly.

Reads- 99

Votes- 1

Comments- 0

GUYS
I NEED A SHIP NAME FOR LUKE AND RAIN PLEASE

ILL GIVE YOU A HUG. OR A STRAWBERRY. YOUR CHOICE.

ok I'll stop yelling a let you guys go on with your lives.

Byeeeeeee :)

~ Catie🐓