17; Icecream

**Lukes POV**'

Shes balancing on my shoulders as we turn towards Michael and Ashton.

"It's on." I hear Rain say.

"Palms only!" We hear Calum say. I felt Rain shrug. She then swung. Knocked him right in the jaw. He fell off.

"Oh my god Michael did I hurt you?" She said atop my shoulders.

Michael came back up from under the water. "Did you take karate or something? Because man you can swing." He rubbed his jaw. "Anyways, it's a little sore now but I'm fine. How about icecream?" Exactly.

"If you say so Mike. But yeah, icecream!" She pumped her fists.

"Aye Luke. Can you let me down please?" She looked down at me as I looked up at her. "Of course." I nodded as I lowered into the water. She slide off my back splashing in the water.

She yelled, "Icecream time!" As she came back up to the surface. She swam back to shore with us behind her.

We all gather our things and head over to a nearby Ice-cream shop down the road. Finally, we get there. I open the front door and a rush of cold air blasts me. At least I have a shirt on. Rain is trailing right behind me along with the others.

I spot two girls, a blonde and a brunette, sitting at a table by themselves talking. 5SOS has been growing in popularity lately on twitter and YouTube. We have a pretty strong fan base right now, people from all over know who we are. I notice them glance at us.

"Hey, what are you guys getting? I can't decide." Rain sighs as she looks at what they have. "Well, I'm getting mint chocolate chip." Calum announced. He went up to place his order and pay. I'll pay for Rain. I think it would be cute.

"I'm getting the garbage can." Ashton said as he joined Calum. (Garbage Can is vanilla Icecream with nerds, gummy worms, gummy bears, chocolate chips, and depending where, Oreos.

"I know what I'm getting, " say as I look over the case of Icecream. "Mud pie." I do a cheeky grin. (Mud pie has brownie stuff in it, chocolate chips, and chocolate icecream. Optional suggestions may include chocolate syrup.) I kinda love chocolate. Oops. Not my fault it's amazing.

"I'm getting the Cookie Monster." Michael says sounding like a little kid. "I'm going to get that too. It looks good." Rain says nodding. (Cookie
Monster is blue, icy kind of icecream with cookie dough bits and chocolate chips.)

"Alright. Let's go order." I walk up to the cashier. Michael already got a head of me and payed for his.

"Hi how can I help you?" The cashier says. She looks like she just got a job here not too long ago. She looks up at me.

"Um, hi. I like to get mudpie and Cookie Monster please." She nods as she places my order. I feel someone nudge my arm. "Luke you don't have to pay for me you know, I have money. I'm not broke." She eyes me. "No. I'm being nice and paying for it like a good friend." I say as I pull out my money.

"That will be $5.70 please." The cashier stares at the screen as I count out my money and place it on the counter. She grabs it and puts it in the cash register, counting out my change. "Here you go." She hands me my change. "Thank you." I say as I put the change in my pocket. "Just move down to the next counter where you will get your order." I nod as I pull Rain by the hand behind me down to the next counter.

**Rains POV**

"One Cookie Monster and one Mudpie." I hear the person handing out the orders. "Here." I say as I step forward from beside Luke. I take the cones from his hands. "Thank you." He nods. "Have a nice day you two." He added a wink. I looked over at Luke who just shrugged with a grin. "I guess people think were together?" I shake my head. "Impossible. Anyways, we're just friends." I smile. "Cmon, let's go sit with the rest of them, shall we?" I hand him his cone. "We shall."