16; Battle Towers

**Lukes POV**

We both waded in the water. Nice and cold. We head over to where everybody else is: in the deeper parts.

I look over at Rain. I could tell she was nervous about it. She's not that tall either, so she'll have to make and effort to stay afloat. I notice her stumble a bit as it gets deeper.

"You ok?" I ask looking at her. So pretty with her hair pulled up in a messy bun. The way the sun shines off her face. Just, wow.

"It's, uh, getting deeper and I'm short." She pouts.

I know something.

"Fine then I'll take you there." I bend down and pick her up bridal style. She seemed taken back by this and struggled a bit and then giving up.

I soon get closer to the boys. There is a sand bank so it's a bit shallower up here. I set Rain down who looked flustered.

"Did you really have to do that?" She asked fixing her messy bun.

"Yes. Yes I did." I nod with a cheesy grin.

"Hey love birds come over here." Ashton called out.

I blushed as so did Rain. We both walked over to the group.

"What took you guys so long?" Calum huffed playfully.

"Well sorry, Luke here decided to carry me here, " Rain said shaking her head.

"Surprised he wasn't crushed." She laughed.

"Oh stop it Rain. By the way, you look great in a bikini." Michael commented raising his eyebrows. Rain blushed.

"Thank you Michael." She said.

Michael noticed my glare but shrugged it off.

"Hey how about we play a game." Calum suggested.

"Sure what shall we play?" Rain said.

"BATTLE TOWERS!" Calum yelled. We got a few looks.

"Um what's that?" Rain asked confused.

"It's where one person gets on a persons shoulders, and the same with the other two, and the two on top of the shoulders try to knock each other off." Calum explained.

"I thought of the name." Michael grinned a cheesy grin putting his hands on his hips.

"Sounds good to me, but we have five people." Rain said.

"One can be the referee." Ashton said.

"I'll be the referee." Rain offered.

"No way!" Ashton said.

"I'm the referee." Calum said puffing up his chest.

"Um no, I am. I'll squish whoever I'm on top of. Luke's lucky to be standing." Rain looked down.

She may not be as skinny as other girls that look like barbie. But she's not as big as some that I've seen. She's just right. Just the way I like it.

"Fine whatever." Rain through her hands up. She has been defeated as Calum would say.

**Rains POV**

What. Have. I. Done.

I just agreed to be on top of someone's shoulders. I'm not Barbie ya know.

I guess I have to do it. Nice going Rain.

"So who's with who?" I ask.

"MASHTON FOR LIFE." Michael yelled and jumped on Ashton's back.

"Alright then I guess you and me Rain." Luke flashed a smile.

"Yeah yeah sure." I smiled.

"But I still don't wanna do this." I say.

"C'mon Rain. How about if you do it, I'll buy you ice cream." Damn you.

"Deal." I said looking up his tall structure.

"Well then, get on my shoulders come on." He said. He lowered in front of me. I shook my head but still got on his shoulders.

He stood up and I felt like a giant. Story of Luke Hemmings life.

"We declare war!" I heard Michael yell behind us. Luke turned to face them.

"It's on."

~

WHY DO I SUCK AT CLIFF HANGERS DAMN

but ayeeeee update woooooooo

I MAFPDE THE NAME UP AND GAME I SUCK AT THIS

but hoLY SHIZ LOOK AT THE READS OMG IM CRIN RN

Reads- 1.31k

Votes- 42

Comments- 16

I LOVE YOU ALL DANG THANKS FOR THE LOVE

comment what you think about this so far c:

Byeeeee boos love you all <3

~ Catie ❤️🍕