f o u r

Tuesday sep1
12:02

🦋Mia🦋

"It feels weird wearing this uniform", I say while walking towards a table at the canteen. If I'm being honest, nothing much really happened the first three classes. Which I'm thankful for, everyone knows me, I am not the new girl and nobody treated me like it either, they treated me like... before.

Besides, it's Jungkooks birthday. Literally everyone is focused on him today.

"Why? Did you accidentally put on the one from sixth grade?", Nara says with a grin while we sit in front of each other at a free table.

"I knew something was wrong with it", Stella adds sitting next to her.

"Ha ha, you guys think you are hilarious, don't you?", I say.

"Yeah", Nara takes one of my French fries.

"Check the new guy", Heaven takes the sit next to me.
We immediately look at where Heaven is looking.

A foreign boy, he's got the attention from a bunch of girls from the grade above us. He probably goes with them as well.

"He looks like that Italian guy", I say looking back at them. I snap my fingers thinking of his name. "Ugh, from that serie, what was his name?".

Let me tell you something, why I love this school is because of the foreigners.
Yes I am a foreigner myself, but not like that. Not a real foreigner if you get what I mean.
And this school is full of real foreigners. Different spices, not to objectify men, but we got them from different parts of the world. Maybe just being here for a month or for the whole school experience. Some just come and go and others stays a little longer.
You see, this is Seoul's International School.

Cool right?

"Italian", Heaven says and nods towards Stella in front of her. "Perfect for Bubbles then".

I look back at him.
Brown hair and green eyes.

"Really?", Stella sighs rolling her eyes.
"Are you kidding me? The percent of them being siblings then is-".

"THE percent of her having a chance with him is bigger than that, I assure you that", Heaven cuts Nara off.

I see Morgan standing up from her seat and heading towards him. I eat my French fries as if watching a movie. "Woops, looks like USA got her eyes on Italy".

Me and the girls watches as she tries to flirt with him.
Euw.

"Hm", Stella murmurs doubting on her words earlier.

"Yeah I take it back, you're totally banging him", Nara says.
"I'm totally banging him", Stella agrees.

This reminds me of yesterday. Of how the girls pushed me into 7 minutes with Tae even though the reaction from Brynn. "Yah", I turn back to them. "Why were you so pushy about me getting with Tae in seven minutes?".

"Wait- that was why you guys came in together?", Heaven says.

"You remember that?", Nara asks actually surprised.
"Yeah, you remember that?", I ask as well, because how? She was in another dimension I'm sure.

"That and..", she looks past me, getting stuck in her mind. "Some weird stuff".

"We pushed you because Brynn has a crush on him", Stella says.

"Hm. Yeah, makes sense", I mean, it was her who wanted to spin the bottle again even though everyone wanted us to go there.

"And yeah, funny seeing her reaction as well".