e l e v e n

~Downstairs~
20:38

Namjoon sets the movie.
"Hyung, the lights please", he says directing to Yoongi. He is the only one Namjoon can call hyung here, since he is the oldest.

Yoongi, who sits nearest the light, switches them off.
"All right, peeps", he walks back to the sofa and sits in between Heaven and Mia, while Yoongi sits next to V again.

~

When the scene of the cursed tape comes in Taehyung can't help but look at what Mia is doing.
Is she looking? Is she not?

But what he sees is Jimin covering for her eyes.
"Stop it", Mia murmurs trying to look.
"Nope, I don't want you to die", laughs Jimin silently.
"In that case", she looks at him placing a hand in front of his eyes as well.

In the middle of the most feared scene of all time, they are looking into each other's eyes smiling.

V can't really see Mias smile, but he sees Jimins. He sees he is getting getting way to close to her face.

Same second this happens Yoongi turn as well a little bit to see what Heaven is doing without being to obvious.

But he is.

Because him turning his head makes both Stella and Jungkook see both him and V look at Heaven and Mia.

See, the only who actually isn't afraid of this kind of stuff is Nara. She doesn't believe in this kind of things, so when something really creepy happens you can trust her to be immun.
So she is watching unbothered, while both Stella and Jungkook look away. And when they do they happen to catch both V and Yoongi practically staring at the girls.

Heaven has her head to Namjoons chest. They both have their hand in front of their own eyes, but the fact that they are so close disturbs Yoongi.

Seeing Jimin and Mia Taehyung bites it together and looks back at the movie, he then takes a quick glance of Yoongi doing the exact thing he was doing, but to her best friend.

"Not the only one, huh hyung?", he whispers, making Yoongi also bite it together.

It goes by a few minutes, everything seem to be calmed. Everyone is enjoying the movie.
Mia looks at V now and then, wondering why he hasn't have said anything to her since the party, and then she starts thinking. Today is Saturday.
He hasn't talked to her in almost a week.

She picks up her phone to see the what time it is. It's charging behind her so it's pretty hard to extend it all the way to her.

"Yah, how much percent do you have?", Taehyung suddenly talking shocks Mia. Because he must be talking to her.

Her heartbeat races without her being able to control it yet. Nor speak.

He sees her getting surprised, a little nervous too. Something he's starting to feel as well, so he must say something tuff. "Are you deaf?".

Mia notices Taehyungs somewhat nonchalantly face expression.

"34", she then answers and looks back at her phone to check if she got it right. "34 percent".

"I've just 19", he stands up. Jimin looks at him, seeing something wrong with his behavior. "Let me charge".

"Y-yeah, of course", she takes out the charger-head from her phone and lift it as much as she can giving it to him.

He makes sure to gently touch her fingers, making her reaction to be a little, barely audible, gasp.
He gets satisfied, he got a satisfaction from her. With a grin he looks for the charger hole in his phone.
Jimin, who heard Mia, understands exactly what V is trying to do, so he gets mad. "Are you done? We're trying to watch a movie".

Taehyung clears his throat as he charges his phone. "Yah scoot over. I wanna sit".

"Go sit in your seat", says Jimin.
Mia can't stop looking at Taehyung. She's still confused at the situation.

"No, I wanna sit near my phone, scoot over-".

"Oh, your precious little phone?", Nara says. "Grow up, V. Be quiet".
Jimin smiles secretly while Taehyung bites it together.

But Mia gets curious at him wanting to even sit near her after being ignoring her this past week.

Jimin gets surprised when he feels Mia getting closer to him, and gets the wrong idea at first, but it's just her scooting over.

"Yah, make som place then", she says.

"It's not enough place", Namjoon in the other corner says.
"Yes it is", Mia says stubbornly so they make place.
Taehyung gets a little feeling in his stomach. A good feeling, a burning feeling for Mia's whim.

He sits in the little place they managed to make. Touching Mia's body with his, his heartbeat races of just the thought of being this close.

Namjoon takes the control with a loud sigh. "Yah, we missed like half the movie for your ass", he says rewinding to a place everyone agrees on to.

Heaven lays her gaze on Yoongi. He is sitting alone because of V's sudden moving to the sofa in the middle.

Nara catches Heaven staring at Yoongi, so she clears he throat a couple of times for her to catch her attention.

Those couple of times turns to be four times in a row, one louder than other, making Jungkook to suspect the worse.
You know everything a 15 year old watching The ring can suspect.

The film possessed her.

"Nara, you ok?", he whispers. She clears her throat making Heaven finally notice her and Jungkook back into Stella.

"What?", Stella says annoyed since he lowkey scared her.
"No, none", he says watching the movie again.

Nara sign Heaven to move to Yoongi with her gaze.
She shakes her head.

Nara frowns. She switches her gaze in between her and Yoongi aggressively. She is tired of Heaven not taking rail of her own life.

Finally Heaven agrees. It is a little uncomfortable sitting in that sofa anyways.

"God it is cramped here", she says standing up, she walks to Yoongi. Something he really didn't expect, butterflies fly in his stomach as she sits where V was sitting before. He tries to hide his smile looking back at the movie.

Namjoon sighs in relief while taking a little more place.

Finally, Namjoon thinks.

It finally is good again. At least in Taehyungs mind.

Because when he takes up his phone to check a message from his parents, Jimin looks over sneaky and sees how much percent he really has.
87.

He said he had 19 not more than 30 minutes ago.
So he lied.

————