t w e n t y o n e

-LC-

Tuesday sep15
20:42

We've sitting here at the library since school ended.
At least me.

I was trying to get some alone time.

I got it.
1h of only thoughts.

Then Nara showed up. With her English and Biology homework.
But she hasn't talked since.

It's quiet.

I look at the clock. Almost 21.

I clear my throat and close my book. "I think I should start going-".

"Just tell me", she almost explodes.

Wt-

I look at her. She seemed annoyed.

She sighs. "Just tell me".

"Tell you what?", I ask.

"I've noticed you getting nervous every time V's around. You've been off the whole day. The whole week-".

"Okey stop overreacting".

"I'm not, you've been like this for a long time now", I sigh at her words. "So spill it".

I debate in my head if I should tell her.

I take a deep breath.
"Alright", I exhale.

I clear my throat thinking of how to tell her. I mean it's pretty easy, but it feels hard because it's about him.

"We talked", I spill it like that.

She looks at me trying to decipher who I'm talking about.

"You... talked", she says, in a questioning tone
"We talked".

"You and V?", she says, but if feels more like a question again.
"Yeah, me and him".

She nods. Not knowing what to say. "Okay".
"Okay?", I frown.
"Is it not okay?", she asks concerned.

"No it's not", I sigh hiding my face in my palms. I support my elbows on the table. "We fought".

She stands up. "Okay. C'mon, tell me", she says as she walks round the table to sit next to me.

I start feeling my heart race again.

"I went out. After Stella went to Andre, I went out, to a white bench outside the hotel. I sat there for not longer than five minutes when he sat himself next to me", I say looking down at the table, remembering it.

"He sat next to you?", she asks and pats my back.

I nod. "Yes, he left a spot in between us and then he brought up things from before, and he'd blow out the smoke and it came to my face, and then we started to fight about me being friends with the boys and then he just left".

I have to catch my breath.
I feel my eyes burning.

"He didn't say a word, he just left me at the bench- it was like he just froze. H-he didn't even look at me, he- his vibe just changed completely", I look at her confused. Thinking of his odd behavior.

"What did you say? I mean, what did you fight about?", she asks.

I take a deep breath.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to Mia..", she takes my hands I close my lips forming them into a line. "I know it's-".

"Jimin", I say. She looks at me. "We fought about Jimin".

She clears her throat. We just look silently at each other. "Okey, Ehm-".