t w e l v e

21:51

The movie is now half through, they got blankets to cover their eyes easily even though it's like 20 degrees, it's pretty cold here in the basement. So everyone has blankets covering their legs.

Heaven has her head on Yoongis shoulder.
He caresses her hair, making her wanting to sleep but she can't because of all the little screams from the rest every time something scaring happens. Or the times the rest talk to the tv as if they could hear them warning them.

"Shoot, I've gotta go pee", Mia whispers. Okay fine, that's a little white lie, she has to do something else but she prefers not to say it in front of all them boys.
"Really?", sighs Jimin. "Can't you hold it?".

V tries to stay focused at the movie.
"Nope, unless you want me to wet the whole sofa", she says standing up.

V thinks of something else when he hears the word wet from her mouth.

He bites it together, tries to think of something else before it's to late.

"Wait, where are you going?", asks Jungkook making everyone look at her.

"To the toilet", she answers.
"Aren't you afraid Samara will come?", he asks.

"Oh shut up Jungkook", everyone sighs out loud.

"What??", he says frustrated.
"I'll follow you", Jimin says.

V instantly looks at him, Yoongi and Heaven as well.

"It's okay I'm not afraid", she says going towards the stairs. "I'm not eight years old like Jungkook".

He points his middle finger at her earning the same back.

"So do we pause the film or what?", Namjoon asks.
Mia shakes her head. "It's fine, keep watching, I'll be right back".

She walks upstairs.

Jimin looks at V. Which he notices. "What, Jimin?".
He sits closer to whisper. "Say it".

"Say what?", he asks with his gaze still on the movie.
"You know what", Jimin says low for only him to hear. "Your phone didn't have 19 percent, it had like 80 probably".

"So?", V looks at him. They hold eye contact.
"So tell me the truth. You say you don't, but you obviously do", he talks about the talk they had last week. About Mia.

Jimin is tired of V not opening up to him anymore. He's tired of him repeatedly lying to him and the rest just because he doesn't want them to worry.

He has become worse than before.
Before he could laugh and joke, but now none of it. He has become this cold person, and Jimin knows it isn't just about the fights and trouble.

"We are not talking about this here", says V in between teeth with a serious gaze.
"Yeah, not now or ever apparently", Jimin stands angrily up after saying his last words. He walks towards the stairs.

Namjoon looks up. "Yah, what are-".

"Don't bother pausing", he says in a tone they don't usually hear that much towards them. A cold one.
He walks upstairs, Yoongi looks at V, but he simply rolls his eyes.

🦋Mia🦋

I change my pad. I got my period three days ago, so today or tomorrow will be the last day.

I throw the old one in the trash and then stand up feeling fresh.

I flush the toilet and wash my hands.

When I open the door I jump at the sudden sight of person quickly going past me.

The first second I think is Samara, damn Jungkook has entered my head.

But then I recognize him, Jimin.
He walks to the kitchen.

I go after him, by the way he walks I can tell he's mad.
"Are you ok?", I ask carefully. He looks back, giving me a forced smile.

"Yeah", he says continuing into the kitchen.
"Are you sure?", I ask while he takes a glass from the clean dishwasher.

"Mhm", he nod and fills up the glass with water. "Just go back to the movie, Mia".

I don't move. I'd rather wait for him, so that he isn't alone.

He turns back again to me while drinking it.
He leans backward to the sink watching me. "What are you doing?", I see his little smile.

"I'm waiting for you", I answer as if it was obvious leaning towards the silver grey refrigerator next to me. "So hurry up".

He looks at me for a few seconds before chuckling and looking down. "You're amazing, you know that right?".

I don't know why those words still give me butterflies. I guess it gives me some flashbacks, but I try not to show it.

He turns his head to the side, showing his perfect jaw as he puts the glass in the sink.

"Yeah, I get that a lot", I say jokingly
He giggles while walking towards me. "Heeey, look. I made you laaugh".

"No, that wasn't a laugh", he says giving me his evil planing eyes.
"Yes it was", I know what's about to happen so I laugh nervously stepping back outside of the kitchen to the living room.

Oh fuck. He is going to do it, isn't he?

"No, you want to hear a real laugh?", he asks walking a little faster giving me a evil smile.

I try to take something with my hands to protect myself. "I prefer not". Before ending my frase he starts chasing me.

I try to run as fast as I can around the sofas in the living room right outside, trying to somehow get rid of him, but it's impossible, he's way faster than me.

This feels a little bit like old times, and I love it. I love to hear his beautiful laugh blending in with mine.

He then catches me. He hugs me from the back and starts chuckling me, making us almost fall to the couch. "This is a real laugh", he says laughing as I let out my laugh and some screams while trying to get out of his grip.

~Downstairs~

Jungkook looks up as soon as he hears the screams from Mias mouth.
"You hear that?", he says sinking in the sofa. Everyone tries to hear it as well. Namjoon pauses the movie.
Its silent, well, it's Mia trying not to laugh out loud in reality.

"It's Samara right?", Jungkook closes his eyes. "I knew I shouldn't have seen this".

V can already suspect what's going on. With Jimin and Mia up there, it's not that hard to figure out.

He doesn't waist a second into standing up and going upstairs.

🦋Mia🦋

"Yah!", Taehyungs deep voice makes Jimin stop chuckling me.
I clear my throat while looking at him.
Jimin lets go off me.

"We are waiting for you", he says nodding his head towards us. "You are missing everything", he turns back and walks back to the stairs.
Me and Jimin exchanges gazes before following after him.

I sigh.
Same old cockblocker as he was in middle school.

What's his problem?

————