•{𝟑}•

Trigger warning⚠️: Suicidal actions

And once more...

The hour of the nightly concert calls

The black curtain falls

And all the stars in the audience

Twinkle

to acknowledge their presence

The head conductor strikes his baton

He elegantly waves his black sleek wand

In the air

And there upon

the orchestra of booming oboes,

Whistling flutes and

Cricket clarinets

Play in sync and rhythm

and harmony

To fill, in chorus,

The black hole of

an empty stadium

of the otherwise silent night

Dropping like flies

Day 75

1200 hours

Laboratory

"Here," I hand Shelby the ice pack that I trekked across the outpost for. She throws a cloth over it and presses it to Tubbo's forehead.

"On a scale from one to ten, how much does it hurt?" She asks, glancing at Niki, who's emptying a beaker.

"Seven," He replies and she sighs, turning away and jotting something down.

"You might have a concussion," She concludes, swiping her pen one last time on the notepad and huffing down onto the medical bed next to him. She runs a hand through her shoulder-length brown hair. I've always thought Shelby was pretty, with her chocolatey eyes and sparkly makeup. Niki's another beautiful figure, with her platinum blonde hair and pale skin, and Hafu contrasts nicely, her straight black hair and dark eyes complying with her strong features. I, on the other hand, have a rounded face, dark lashes, and wavy hair.

Hafu frowns, her lightly colored lips turning downwards. "I'm going to go and repair part of the oil drill, I think there are a few dents that need to be fixed." She says.

"Stay safe," Niki warns, repeating what has almost become our mantra after the last few days. Hafu nods, passing the green lockers and turning into the fenced area where the oil drill is located.