•{𝟓}•

Out from her reach she tried so hard,

To touch the stars like decks of cards.

Yet fate abstain the dream she loves,

That place to stay from up above.

No matter the deeds, no matter the role,

She will never feel it touch her soul.

Eternal watch the torture to see,

Among the stars that grace so free.

Suspicions

Day 77

1700 hours

Oxygen

There's a certain peace in the oxygen room. Maybe it's the light sounds of birds chirping softly over the speakers, the smell of wet grass, or the true brown dirt. I tap the pad connected to the tree, quickly resetting the nutrient input for the only plant on the entire planet. I grab a jug of water from the boiler room and slowly pour the crisp liquid over the roots. I launch the jug out of my hands, startled by a loud noise. I immediately panic, thinking of the rubber air horns that we all have in our pockets, a new safety precaution.

It honks again, and I dash out of the room following the noise north, up the hallway, and into electrical. I almost groan aloud when I see Alex, hand raised in the air, violently pressing the air horn with Scott beneath him.

"Scott!" I cry, and 5up's head swivels to face me. Scott is placed in an awkward position, slumped against the wall underneath a data download, blood spilling through his brightly colored cyan suit. His eyes are tainted whitish, glassed over, the once bright irises dulled with death. I rush forward, almost tripping over Scott's legs, and I swing my arms around 5up, hugging him close.

"Hey, hey, Ravyn, it's gonna be okay, we'll catch the killers, everything will be fine." I wish I could believe him, but the sight of Hafu's pale skin splattered with blood hasn't left my mind from a few days ago. Even now, the smell of Scott's gory body fills my nose, urging the action to puke.

"What the hell?!" 5up and I jump apart. Dream's standing in the doorway, taking in the scene.

"Sorry," Alex says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Just got a bit emotional,"

"At least the horns work well," Dream acknowledges. We wait to discuss until all the crew trickles in, first Toast, then Tubbo, Shubble, and Niki.

Day 77

1719 Hours

Electrical

"Who got here first?" Toast questioned. He had been acting like a detective for the last few minutes, asking questions and gathering information.

"Ravyn," 5up answers, then pauses to remember. "After that, it was Dream, you, Tubbo, and then Shelby and Niki," We're seated in a circle in the security room, far enough from Scott's body to escape the nauseating smell.