•{𝟏𝟏}•

When I shatter

It fragments me

When I'm upset

It drives me crazy

I begin to doubt

Who I am

Before it breaks me

So please

Don't leave me

Please stay

Let's be in this

Together

I know what it feels like, to be all alone

It's painful and empty, when left on your own

You feel like you're falling, you're drowning in fear

You plead and you're crying, but no one can hear 

It eats you away 'till your tears turn to dust

Your heart weighs of stone and hollow and rust

Your step's falling short and it shatters like glass,

A feeling of dread that has yet to pass

I know what it feels like, abandoned, afraid

The daylight is fleeting, your hope starts to fade

So if you should find me, as I'm on my own

I beg you, don't leave me, don't leave me alone

Day 72 

1100 hours

Oxygen Room

I tap my foot impatiently as Tubbo struggles to connect the wires on the electrical panel. "C'mon Tubs, it's literally color-coded," I say, watching him try to twist two red wires together. 

"Got it!" He exclaims, stepping back and shutting the panel. 

I roll my eyes, smiling. "I have to download some stuff about the tree, wanna hang in there with me?" He nods and I plug in the tablet, watching it load. I collapse onto the grass, lying beneath the tree and admiring the vibrant green leaves. Tubbo plops down next  to me, spreading his limbs out on the soft lime carpet. I hum subconsiously, looking up at the ceiling. Suddenly, Tubbo gasps and I flinch. Frightened, I follow his gaze to... a bee? 

Large and black, striped with golden hairs, a long stinger hanging off its behind, buzzing lazily from one clover flower to another, is a wasp. My jaw drops, hanging still as I watch the insect.  How did it get here? My eyes widen as Tubbo slowly approaches the bee, awe and admiration glittering in his eyes. He slowly extends his arm, his palm facing upward, reminding me of the launchpad on Mira. He tilts his head softly as the bee descends towards his hand, landing gracefully. While my mind struggles to comprehend, the bee tucks its stinger underneath its abdomen, careful not to hurt Tubbo's vulnerable palm in the process. 

He cradles the bee sweetly, listening closely to the occassional buzz as the bee rearranges its sitting position. Finally, Tubbo turns and looks at me, an expression of pure joy evident on his face. 

"Isn't it magical?" He says, glancing back at the bee. I grin, agreeing as the bee snuggles closer into his hand. 

"How though?" 

"I'm not sure. I've always loved bees, and well, they've always loved me," He smiles, watching the bee closely. "The first time it happened, my brothers got really freaked out. They thought it died in the air and just landed in my hand, but then it woke up and stung my younger brother," He explains, his eyes twinkling at the mention of his brothers. "After that, he always said, 'Tubbo-lika-da-bee', as a little inside joke between us whenever I spotted a bee," I giggle a bit at the words. "My brothers said some really weird stuff," He admits.

"Like what?"

"So weird one of my older brothers used to keep a quote book, hold on." He rumages through his pockets and pulls out a small leather notebook and opens it, flipping through the pages. "Hmmm, let me find some of the good ones," He pauses at a page and laughs. "Just killed a woman, feeling good," 

I manage to form a sentence between laughs. "What?! Where did that come from?"

"No idea," He admits. "Look at that child I wanna kick it," He reads out, shaking his head and smiling. "There are no good feet in this town, god-fucking-dammit," 

I burst out laughing, "WHAT?

"I don't know, okay!" Tubbo defends, laughing. "He's so weird! Oh, here's another one: All I do is eat, sleep, women, repeat. Every day, all the time." 

"Ooh!" Tubbo exclaims again,"Let me out, or-or-or I'll get married in rage!" I cackle at that one, trying to imagine the context to go with it. the wasp twitches in Tubbo's hand, slowly crawling onto its legs and stretching before taking off, buzzing towards the small flowers decorating the ground. "Aw, bye bee," Tubbo says and then smiles at me. 

I giggle. "I kinda want to meet your brother,"

"You will," Tubbo promises. "When we go home."

Home. 

795 words

795 words

Sorry guys for such a long wait, I've been really busy, but you can expect the final chapter soon 

Love y'all <3