Next Steps

PHEW 72 CHAPTERS AND 6+ HOURS OF READING TIME

I am beyond grateful and thankful for all the love and support you guys have given on this book. I expected no more than literally 500 reads, and here we are at 70 THOUSAND ASTOUNDING READS!!

I-I can't even describe the way all of you have changed my lives. Your guys' comments are the first thing I look at when I wake up. They fuel me throughout the day. You laugh with me, you cry with me, smile with me, blush with me, and get butterflies with me too.

You find those loopholes and plot holes in my books that need fixing, you help me improve my characters, and your conversations alone give me ideas for future plots.

So thank you for being on this journey with me.

But we have not reached our destination quite yet:)

If you have fallen for Tewkesbury...
Your sequel book is named "Flowers" and you can find it on my page. You will get the quality time with Tewkesbury that was stolen from you by Edmund. No more will you have to watch yourself fall for the Emerald King Edmund, when you have the Golden Gryffindor Prince to yourself. I admit, I may have focused more on Edmund in this book, but worry not because that will all be compensated.

If you have fallen for Edmund...
Your sequel book is named "Swords", and you can find it on my page. That breakup was just a rough patch. The more reasons the world will give you to part, the more you'll feel yourself being pulled in by King Edmund the Just. The trials you will face will bring you closer together, but not before giving you every reason to turn away from him. Tewkesbury won't get in the way this time.

So whether you like Edmund or Tewkesbury, I shall see you again.

And if this is where we part, then so be it...:)

---

Also I recommend picking one sequel and sticking with it because the templates of the stories are more or less the same, but I need to tweak each a little so that it fits better with each corresponding character.

If you read one sequel, then the other, you may feel a bit bored because similar events will take place.

But I guess if you want to see what'll happen and you want to know what it feels like to end up with each, be my guest...

Farewell for now my loves!

hehe see what i did there with this book being called "Flowers and Swords" and then splitting into "Flowers" and "Swords" hehe:)