Train Ride

AHH WE HIT 10 K READS ON THIS BOOK....YAYYYY THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!

Also I know nicknames are sometimes hard for people to digest, like I could never call Draco "Drac" or "Dracey" or something but Tewkesbury is so frickin long and too formal so would you guys be okay if his nickname was "Tewks" and then for Edmund it was "Ed"? It's okay if you guys don't like it though!

Also the last chapter had barely any Edmund in it so there's more of him in this one. 

It was days after the incident at the World Cup that it came to know that death eaters were behind it. But Hogwarts was believed to be one of safest place, especially with Dumbledore there. Glad I was heading there.

It came time during the train ride to change into our robes. I still sat down looking at my favorite part of the scenery of the whole trip. In the middle, Seamus and Dean came inside laughing.

"We just jinxed Draco so hard." Dean laughed.

"His robe is all wet and he's soaking from head to toe." Seamus added.

"We even got his friend who was sitting right beside them." Dean said. We all laughed at the sight of a wet Draco furious after what happened.

"You should change soon Y/N, we're literally almost here." Hermione said. I looked out to see that she was right. We were almost here! I stepped out of my compartment searching for a stall. They weren't labeled specifically for men or woman, so I just picked one and went inside. I slid the door closed. There wasn't usually a lock, so people put locking charms on it. In the rush to get changed I forgot to put the charm on.

(Little throwback to my other book lol)

The stall was pretty big. I went to the corner and set my bag down. I took off my sweatshirt and put it in my bag. I was about to take off my shirt when the door slid open. Someone walked in. They were turned away from me, but I recognized his black hair which was now soaking wet.

"Bloody Gryffindors, I'll get them back for what they did." He muttered. I watched as they furiously took off their shirt, running a hand through their wet hair.

I was clashed with a moral dilemma. Should I stay, and risk being in a situation that I didn't particularly want to be in, or should I just clear my throat now and leave.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. He turned around, the fury melting off his face and revealing a smirk.

"Well well, what are you doing here?" He said, walking towards me. His dark eyes flitted over me as his black hair dripped over them. He was shirtless so I made sure to keep my eyes trained above his shoulders to be respectful.

"I-um, I was trying to change." I stuttered. The sight of him like this made me lose my voice a little.

"Is that right...without locking the door?" He came even closer.

"I-uh forgot to." I explained. He chuckled. Was it getting hot in here?

There was a sharp knock on the door.

"Y/N are you in there?" Tewkesbury's voice rang out from behind the door.

"Uh yes, but I'm changing!" I called back.

"Okay, I'll just wait for you out here then." He replied back.

Shoot.

I was faced with multiple problems. I couldn't change in this room because, well, Edmund was here. And then if I came out of the stall with Edmund, that would put a wrong impression on me.

The train came to a stop.

"Um, Tewkesbury, you'll be late because of me, you should just go and I'll catch up." I called out.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"She'll be just fine." Edmund whispered, coming close enough to rest an arm on the wall behind me.

"Who was that?" Tewkesbury asked.

"Um, uh- no one. I'm fine Tewkesbury, just leave!" I replied. I waited a couple seconds for him to go before I released a breath of relief. I turned my attention back on Edmund. I stepped to the side, ducking under his arm and picked up my bag. "I should've locked the stall, my bad." I told him. As I walked to the door, his arm hooked mine and forced me to turn towards him.

"And I should've waited a bit longer before coming into the stall and perhaps..." He looked me up and down. He didn't need to finish his sentence as his gaze was enough to imply what he meant. "...the situation would be different." He finished. I blushed deeply.

I took my arm out of his grasp. "You've gotten quite bold over the summer, Pevensie."

"And you've grown even more beautiful, which I didn't think was possible." He said.

"I see you haven't stopped flirting." I said, sliding open the door.

"And I see you haven't stopped blushing." He smirked.