1

AS I LAY in bed pondering what I'm going to do today, having woken up earlier than the others, no thanks to the medicine the stupid nanny gave me, I'm thrown back to the events of yesterday and before. 

I'm locked in this stupid crib, bound both hands and feet to the bars, a dumb pacifier in my mouth.  It's strapped in, so I can't spit it out.  My bottom is still sore from the severe spanking they gave me yesterday, a reminder along with the collar that iff I mess up, cuss one time, I'm liable to be spanked or shocked. 

I look over at my honeycomb mates in their cribs, at least the ones I can se.  They call our little six person sleeping rooms honeycombs.  I think it's dumb, but nanny says it helps us make friends.  There are 4 others.  i'm the fifth newcomer this week.  I'm Ashley Amanda Albertson.  I was born and raised pretty much on the streets.  I see Jenny, her pacifier going up and down as she suckled.

Jenny, Maggie, Meggie, and Misty are the only ones that sleep in Honeycomb A besides me..  As we age down mentally, we move from Honeycomb to Honeycomb.  Nanny said once we are babies we get to be in a room with two other girls.  I guess they think it's an incentive to get there, but it really isn't.

Wait, let me rewind time and tell you about my life and what events ended me up here. 

I'm Ashley Nicole Albertson.  I'm currently 12 years old, and I was born and raised on the streets, until now...

What  do you guys think?  Please give me suggestions for chapters if you have any.  Thank you for reading.