6

THIRD PERSON VIEW

A month has passed, and th girls are taken out to have brain scans done. Each is sedated so they don'twake up during the scans.

After all scans are done, bloodwork is done, and all tests are in, the Head Medical Officer contacts the Headmistress.

Headmistress: "Hello, what's the news?"

Head Medical Officer: "It's better than we expected, the babies that got quick decoded can be moved to encoding. We'll have to do a 1 year scan after the fact so they aren't encoding faster than they hould. Even Ashley can be encoded sooner than epected. I think they found the perfect formula for fast decode for those that are difficult. But I think they should have it done under close supervision. Like a smaller room with a max of twelve to maybe 18 decoding girrls. That's my suggestion."

headmistress: "Understood. That's better news than I hoped for. Put them in family groups 345 and 346. They just graduated their encoding babies to the high school dorm."

Head Medical Officer: "Understood. They will be in there and awake by tomorrow morning." It's late enough that we'll cut off the sedative 6 hours before they get transported so they sleep for two hours in there and wake up with their pmommy and daddy."

Headmistress: "See that they are. We don't want to extend them in their infantile state."

They hung up, and the head medical officer commanded, "Get those little girls prepped in their uniforms for transport in 4 hours."

"Yes, Ma'am." The attending medical officers said.

12 HOURS LATER

ASHLEY'S POV

I awoke, feeling fuzzy in my brain. I opened my eyes, and felt myself in a big basinet. I whimper, and a femal face looms over me.

'It's okay, little Ashley.. 6pM^o6mmy is here."

I grab onto her hand and she smiles.

"Let's get you up and changed like your sisters." Mommy said.'

Thank you all for reading and voting. I never would have expected so many likes and views. Please let me know if you have ideas for this story.  Sorry if this was a shorter chaper, I will be posting something longer soon.