8

I awoke to the sun hitting my face.  I sat up and looked around the room.  There were two other cribs with a girl in each one.  They weren't Misty or Mindy.  The girls sat up as well, and climbed out of their cribs.  I followed their motions and followed them out from our bedroom to the living room, to the kitchen.  Before we got to the kitchen, I could smell eggs, grits, bacon, and sausage.

"Girls, yyou know not to get out of your cribs on your own.  I think we neeed to have corner time while breakfast is finished up."  Mommy said.  She put one girl in a corner by her, thee other in a corner in the living room, and me in the opposite corner.  We were kept there, and one by one were taken out and put in high chairs.  "Don't do that again bab girl.  Don't follow and do what your sisters miracle and Miranda are doing.  Don't get out of the crib without Mommy."  Do you understand?" 

I nodded "Yes Mommy.  I said.  Mommy put me in my high chair, then gotMiracle and Miranda and put theem in their high chairs.  She then served us each a plate of eggs, sausages, bacon, pieces, and grits.  i ate my food.

After breakfast, we were told to go play in the playroom .  Mommy took Miracle away from what she was doing and took her out of the room while we were playing.  I was building something, Miranda was coloring.  I could hear Miracle doing something with Mommy in the living room.  I couldn't figure out what she was doing, but it soon became clear since I was picked up next, and Miracle was left to play in the play room.  Mommy laid me on my back, and had me get the right animal from the play gym.  She took the velcro animals that I found and removed from he purple roller thing raised above my head.

Then she had the roller changed to a toddler gym and had me hit certain animals, grab certain animals, and squeeze certain animals.  i got really fidgety towards the end, so she gave me a shape box and told me to get all the shapes inside of it.  It was a big cube with different shapes.  I had it done within an hour.  By that point, Daddy phad lunch ready.  It was GrilledThe I heard Mommy say to Daddy, why isn't Ashley going?" 
cheese and applesauce.

After lunch and our naps, I played in the playroom, while Mommy did the same thing she did with Miracle and me with Miranda.  Daddy was getting Miracle ready for thhe in door playground.

"Ashley, do you want to go to the playground?" Daddy asked. "Miranda and Mommy will join us when they are done."

i nodded, setting down the crayon I was using to color.

"Come on, and let's get your shoes and socks on. i'll also put your hair up like I did Miracle's." Daddy said.

The playground was fun. We went on the swins, and Daddy pushed us. We also played on the jungle gym and slide a few times before Mommy came and Miranda joined us. The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it it was time for bath and bedtime.

"Mommy, my we have bubble bath?" Miracle asked sweeetly.

'Yea, may we?" Mirandachimed in.

I just looked up and smiled at Mommy.

"Sure, wyou may. Ashley, do you want to help with the bubbles?" Mommy asked.

"Yes please." I said.

Soon enough, we were put to bed and our light was turned off. I snuggld my dolly and fell asleep.

Time skip 3 months

I woke up in my crib and Mommy changed us and put our outfits on for the day, along with our hair being up. My hair was in a fishtail braid, Miracle had pigtails, and Miranda had a simple brraid.

Breakfast was simple, cherios and milk.

I couldn't wait for daycare. It was going to be so fun and I think we are going to be in the same class together...