𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

(Word count: 2240)

Scarlett's POV

"So tell me..everything you know," I said getting seated right in front of Belle.

"You could at least let me sleep today. I am tired." Belle said her eyes boring into mine as she yawned.

I suddenly felt something in me. A rush of adrenaline went through me the all of a sudden I felt like I would pass out any second now.

"Fine! Even I'm tired." I agreed with her plopping on my bed mirroring her yawn.

She went out of my room turning off the light on her way.

"Good night."

                                ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"That's mine!" I yelled at Belle snatching back my fries from her hand and eating it.

"Dude...why do I feel like Belle possessed you?" Austin said looking at me and chuckling.

"It's because of the whole mate thing and all," Belle told Austin.

We were sitting in Belle's room eating breakfast.

"You better prepare yourself for everything." I reminded her, taking a full gulp of water.
She then went completely quiet.

"Wait, is there something I should know?" Austin asked looking back and forth between us.

"It's just about me knowing her past," Belle told Austin and when Austin just nodded I was shocked then I felt anger inside me.

"So you knew? Both of you knew? Were you there too, huh?" I screamed at Austin, his face very pale now.

"Listen, Scar, I still don't know about your past, I just know that Belle was there too. And that she saw you, train, tortured-"

"Just stop! Both of you!" I yelled. "Why can't you ever be truthful with me? I told you everything bout me! You could have told me that you knew. I was kept from myself and you knew but you still did nothing about it!"

"Scar I didn't have a choice," Belle said, her voice barely audible. I could see she was trying not to cry.

"You did!" I shouted standing up, losing my appetite. "Was your mate held captive? No! Was your family held captive? No! Nothing was used against you! You chose to not tell me, Belle. You chose this." I defended, my voice lowering.

I left the room and set out in search of an exit from this labyrinth of a packhouse.

I finally found it and ran straight up to the mountains. Yep, Dark pack, I don't know why it's named that, was located near the mountains. It was a great sight from the top. I went up and something ringed in my jean pocket. Then I remembered I took the phone last night to the party in case any messages come and I still haven't changed my clothes.

I took it out, iPhone 11. Wow. And I saw there was a message from Exton.
At first, I chose to ignore it but more rings kept coming so I took a look at it, bothered.

'Nice view right?' It said.

Fuck! He obviously has spies around.

'How are you doing after finding out that you're own best friend kept secrets from you.'

I just rolled my eyes at that but answered.

'Jealous. That you stole her so easily from me.'

'Well, she was never supposed to be your friend.'