A SECRET LIES

This book has swearing and all kinds of shitty things. Was written when I was very young. The writing style may be cringe. Very cringe.

Don't like don't read.

⌫ Has Swearing and shitty things.⌫

You have been warned. ⚠️

©️ All rights reserved.

Do not copy my book! 💀💀

Please. I worked so hard on this.😭😭

This story writing style is a little bit weird in the beginning 2 or 4 chapters but trusts me, it gets so much better. :) Give it a chance.

☟︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎ ☟︎︎︎

A SECRET LIES

"You knew...all this time..." He said his breath fanning my neck. I gasped as his tongue made contact with my neck.

"Why didn't you ever tell me? Why keep this from me?" He looked at me, sadness and betrayal filled in his eyes.

I knew I couldn't just tell him the real reason. And he didn't know the truth. So I put up a mask on my face, like I was trained to, and lied, "Because, I was scared...that you wouldn't accept me."

His face slowly inched towards mine. His eyes trained only lips the whole time. I looked at his lips, pink and full, to be kissed. Slowly I felt his lips on mine. My eyes closed on their own record and sparks erupted in me.

His tongue ran over my lower lips as his hands found my hips. He was kissing me and this was the best kiss I ever had. All the worries flew out of me about him finding the truth and I only focused on how good his lips were on mine. I kissed him back as he moaned lightly in my mouth. I was going crazy.

And this was just the beginning.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

A she-wolf named Scarlett and her best friend, Isabelle is assigned to kill the strongest Alpha there is, Alpha Alexander. She has no choice but to follow, he is who rules over her. Scarlett has given up on the search for her mate. Having to kill an Alpha, the strongest one at that, is not easy and even the slightest distractions will cause' everything to fall apart.

Scarlett finds her past catching up with her, her trainer returns after years of torturing her, like he promised he would. She believes she is cursed to never earn the happiness she deserves. And she was. What's worse than finding out your mate is who you're supposed to kill?

Scarlett finds secrets about herself she didn't know and truths are kept from her by her own best friend as she finds herself all alone in a fight that was never hers to fight.

. _ . _ . _ . _ . _ .

READ ON. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

~Rey