Chapter 6: His Highness (2)

This chapter is dedicated to Sml_bro who's comments made my day and prompted this update.
______________________

"So," the man winked, "who was that, Yoongi-ssi?"

"Shut up Hoseok."

______________________

"So," Hoseok began. "Are you gonna spend the entire practice being distracted or are you gonna share what's bothering you?"

The captain was sparring with the Prince to train him, almost hitting the latter because he was in a daze.

"You've been off since we returned to the palace yesterday."

Yoongi sighed loudly making Hoseok quirk his eyebrows. Keeping his sword aside, he proceeded to head out of the practice hall, the taller male following him, brimming with curiosity.

"Is this about that girl?"

Yoongi visibly flinched as Hoseok caught up to him. Head lowered, he continued walking on, ignoring the shit-eating grin plastered on the captain's face.

"Hmm, does Jin-Hyung know? Or Namjoonie?" he asked, a teasing lilt to his voice.

The prince shot him a deathly glare, finally halting. Hoseok's grin only widened at this display of his.

"I'm gonna take that as a no. Yah, this is great, Yoongi finally develops an interest in someone! I thought you were gonna die alone, or end up with Jiminie," he cackled, nudging the raven and earning himself another glare.

"So," he continued, as though the prince wasn't drilling a hole in his head with his piercing gaze, "does His Majesty know?"

The duo stopped walking as they reached a majestic mahogany door. Yoongi pushed it open and walked inside, ignoring the younger's question. Hoseok made a face before following him inside, only to be engulfed into a strong hug.

"Hoseok-hyung, you're finally here!"

A pair of wide doe eyes greeted him, shining with happiness as their owner finally released him from his hold.

"How have you been, Your Highness," he lightly teased the raven-haired youngster.

"Why, I've been fine, thanks for asking!" another voice piped in, belonging to a cheekily smiling blond.

Hoseok's smile fell at the sight of him.

"Kim Taehyung! I cannot believe you dyed your hair again, oh my god! His Majesty must've been shocked," he spat out in utter disbelief. "Jimin, you were with him, weren't you? How could you let him go at it again?"

The other blond's full lips bloomed into a pout. He crossed his arms and turned away, clearly upset at the accusation thrown at him.

"He ran away and did it by himself, I only knew today as well. And he said he did it because he wanted to match with me," Jimin stiffly muttered out, getting a pat on the head by a tall, handsome guy.

"Yah, Hobi! Don't blame Jiminie! He was baking with me and Joonie the entire time," he scolded the captain.

Namjoon–the tallest one–put down the book he was reading and nodded in agreement.