Chapter 9: Fairy Tales With a Dash of Magic

_____________________

Y/N couldn't stop laughing at the cat's display of his blatant annoyance. It was an incredibly amusing show.

"Alright, you grumpy cat, let's go for a walk."
_____________________

YOONGI paced around the room, a frown on his face. He was extremely nervous, which was quite peculiar since had always been self-assured and confident, regardless of the situation.

"Yoongi, stop it!" Jin hissed. "You're making me anxious."

"Yeah, Hyung," Namjoon started, "what are you so nervous for anyways?"

"What if she doesn't come?" The ebony-haired prince replied, slightly pouting at the thought.

Silence fell over the room at his confession. That is, until Jimin burst into laughter, throwing his body on Jungkook and almost falling off his seat in the process.

Six pairs of eyes landed on him, staring at him with puzzlement.

"I'm sorry," he said after calming down, "but Hyung, you threw the doors of the palace open just for her, didn't you? You got everybody to bend the rules without batting an eyelash, stood up against countless objections, and locked the grand duke outside the meeting room but now your nervous?"

Hoseok grinned mischievously and slumped an arm around the eldest prince before saying, "Jimin-ah, you don't understand. That's because he's in loooveeee!"

Everybody cracked a smile at the captain's antics, everybody except Yoongi. He was too busy glaring daggers at him.

"I am really curious about this girl though," Taehyung commented. He had this faraway look in his eyes.

"Wait," Jungkook interjected, his doe eyes widening. "Hobi Hyung went to fetch Yoongi hyung. And he saw the girl!"

This caught everyone's attention and they turned to Hoseok with expectant gazes.

"Can't believe we didn't think of this before," Namjoon muttered, slapping his forehead.

The captain only stared back at them, confused.

"Well, what does she look like," Jin supplied impatiently.

"It was very dark obviously since I reached there at dusk. So I couldn't see her fully. She had jet black hair and obsidian colored eyes."

"Was she pretty?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, definitely. How else would she have caught our crown prince's eyes," the captain said, a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Maybe Yoongi hyung fell for her at first sight," Jimin began, joining Hoseok. "Ahh, that might be it! She was so pretty that even the "Ice Prince" couldn't ignore her and fell under her spell."

Jin was rolling on the floor at Yoongi's changing expressions, after every word that left the duo's mouths. At the moment, he was shooting them both his famous murderous glare. If looks could kill, they would have been six feet under.

"Are you idiots done or are there any more of your fantasies we need to hear?" Yoongi retorted.

"Getting defensive, hyung?" Jimin asked slyly, high-fiving Hoseok. "Have we hit the nail right on the head?"

"No, in fact, you guys couldn't have been any further from the nail," the prince spat, still glaring at them.

"So the story goes differently," Jin mused, standing back up and brushing himself off. "I'm intrigued now, how did you two meet?"