Chapter 14

"FIRE! FIRE!"

Harry bounced up from his bed, "Where?!"

"Ha, finally you're awake." Eva groaned.

"So there was no fire?"

"No, you idiot."

Eva and Harry made their way downstairs and sat at the table.

"Good morning, everyone!" the Potter siblings greeted.

"Morin' 'arry, Eva," Ronald said, his mouth full of chicken.

"Ronald! Don't talk while you eat!" Mione snapped, hitting his arm, disgusted by his stunt.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

After they all finished breakfast, the Marauders and the Potter children flooed back to Hogwarts. Dumbledore was already waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, professor!" young Remus said politely.

"No worries, stay with Severus until I come to fetch you." Snape came from behind and dragged the Marauders with him while they were struggling against him. Lily just swiftly walked behind him, unamused of what he was doing.

(I don't know how to perform wandless magic and the books or movie didn't say how can we do it so Imma gonna skip that part, sowwy)

"That's it for today, both of you did wonderfully," Dumbledore said, smiling at them warmly.

Harry and Eva were pleased to hear that because they trained for a good old three hours.

~With young Snape~

"Why would Lily choose that annoying, arrogant-"

"I don't know either, all I know is I'll always support her to do whatever she wants. She is my best friend after all."

Okay, I honestly dunno what to write, please gimme some suggestions in the comments or message me privately. I am E.X.P.L.O.D.I.N.G. And I was wondering if there are any MHA fans out there reading this? If so, comment on your ships and favorite character! If you dunno what that is, also comment on your Harry Potter ships!

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛