Epilogue

"Prongs?" Older Sirius came in along with Older Remus, the past Marauders, and past Snape.

"Yo, Prongs! You aren't dead at all!" Sirius grinned but Snape rowed his eyes.

Days and months go by, Arthur and the boys came to visit often, but couldn't stay because they need to keep their cover. Sirius and Remus stayed and were reported missing with the past Marauders. Peter became more confident day by day. The Marauders were beyond proud. They worked hard to keep the Horcruxes safe from Dumbledore and the rest of the Order.

Finally, the final battle began. Molly was fighting Bellatrix and used a defensive spell overload which made Bellatrix severely injured. Many Death Eaters were injured, and luckily, no one was killed. The stupid boy Longbottom killed the snake and made Tom weaker, but still can fight. Both Harry and Voldemort fought Dumbledore.

"Avada Kedava!" "Expelliarmas!" both Harry and Voldemort yelled, wands pointed at Dumbledore. He didn't react quick enough, so his wand flew out of his hand and dropped dead. The Death Eaters and people on their side cheered, while the Order was defeated badly.

The wizarding world came back to normal before all drama began. No drama, no secrets. Even the ministry agreed that magic shouldn't be a secret anymore. It turned out, muggles were very accepting and loved magic.

The Marauders and Snape were sent back to the past with erased memories and continued to live their lives. Draco proposed to Harry when they were 20 and got married 4 months later. They adopt a girl and boy named Eden and Jacob. James and Sirius opened a joke shop and were very popular among citizens. Remus was hired to be a professor again by McGonagall to teach DADA. He and Sirius adopted a kid they named Teddy Lupin. Everything was good and they were finally at peace between the muggles and the magicals.

THE END

I am starting a new story 'Harry Stark'. If you are interested in reading some Avengers and Harry Potter crossover, make sure to check this out^^ Sorry it ended suddenly:')