Chapter 15

Young Snape nodded sadly. Snape and his younger self sat on his bed.

"You know, it is kind of weird talking to you, me, I don't know?" Young Severus showed a little smile.

Older Snape curled his lips, "Yes, I suppose. What do you want to do to pass time?"

"Brew a potion?"

"Sure, what potion?"

"Any new ones?"

"What about wolfsbane?"

"Yes, now..."

The two worked for the potion for almost three hours and they were exhausted.

"What do we do now?"

"Perhaps, a spell for enemies? I've been working on that for a long time, but I haven't tried it out yet."

"You mean the 'sectumsempra'?"

"Obviously."

Suddenly, a phoenix Patronus flew to Snape and it told him to pick up the Marauders and Lily.

"Great, now I have to see Potter, Black, Lupin, and Pettigrew." Young Snape scoffed.

"I-I have to see Lily again..."

After the Marauders and Lily came into Snape's quarters, James and Sirius immediately started complaining.

"Why staying with Snivellus?!" Sirius asked, frustrated.

"And there are two of them!" James muttered angrily.

"We are actually here, Potter, Black," Young Snape said coldly, and emotionlessly.

"Sev- Snape," Lily coughed.

"Lily- I-I am sorry!" Snape apologized.

"Shut up, you were unfair to the Gryffindors only because your old bullies were in that house! It doesn't mean other people are that bad!"

"Oh LilyFlower, your words had wound me..." James faked offended.

Lily ignored him and continued, "And, you are rude to MY SON JUST BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE JAMES! HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS FAME AND IS THE SWEETEST SON ANYONE COULD ASK FOR! DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN, SNAPE!"

"Wow, that was-" Remus started.

"Amazing, isn't she?" James sighed dreamily.

After two and a half hours of awkward silence and James and Sirius messing around, Dumbledore took them back to Grimmauld Place alongside Harry and Eva.

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛