Chapter 16

"So now you're all here, I got to make an announcement," Dumbledore said.

Everyone in Grummald Place sat down and waited for Dumbledore to speak again.

"It comes to my attention that Voldemort was gaining more power and followers, London is no longer save."

"What are you implying?" asked Remus sharply.

"Harry and Eva must stay away from London for the greater good. Harry and Eva will return at the right moment to kill Voldemort."

Both Harry and Eva were shaking and everyone else was shocked.

"You couldn't just decide that!" Sirius refused instantly.

"I am sorry, Sirius. It is for-"

"THE GREATER GOOD! BUT DO YOU CARE ABOUT HARRY AND EVA'S FEELINGS? FAMILY? NO! ALL IS ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD-"

"It must be done," Dumbledore said firmly as Sirius and Remus growled.

"Albus! The Potters are not pieces of meat! They are just 15!" Minerva suddenly said.

Dumbledore shook his head. He is way too stubborn for that. He turned to the Potters.

"Harry, Eva, this is very important. I have known a friend called Wanda Maximoff in the US, she and her group can protect you two. There isn't much  time, grab the food tray on the table." Dumbledore instructed.

"But sir," Both Eva and Harry started.

"Now!"

Eva and Harry grabbed the food tray and in a whirlwind, both of them disappeared. The door of Grummald Place crashed open, revealing Voldemort and a whole army of death eaters.

"Tom, what a surprise," Dumbledore greeted with fake enthusiasm.

"Don't call me that," Voldemort scowled.

"Shall we?"

~With Harry and Eva~

"OCH!" Eva and Harry fell hard on the glass floor.

"Who are you?" a man with blonde hair and an American accent asked.

"Harry and Evangeline Potter. We came to see Wanda Maximoff." Eva told him.

"Who are you then?" Harry asked.

"Steve Rogers, wait for a second and I'll fetch Wanda," the guy called Steve ran off.

Five minutes later, he brought back a woman who looked surprised to see us.

"Hogwarts students? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'll take it as you are Miss Wanda Maximoff. Professor Dumbledore told us to come here because London is no longer safe." Eva informed her

"Death eater attacks," Harry muttered darkly.

Miss Wanda processed the information quickly and nodded.

"Well, you are the boy and girl who lived?"

"Yeah."

"Uh-huh."

"Alright, let me introduce myself properly, Wanda Maximoff, other known as Scarlett Witch."

I am so sorry I haven't been updating, school works and stuff got me stuck:'((

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛