Chapter 22

Draco led the three into the Riddle Manor (This fanfic is where Voldy and the Death Eaters are actually big softies). Inside the Manor, Harry was laughing and drinking tea with Bellatrix and Lucius.

"H-hey Harry," Draco stuttered.

"Hey, Draco," Harry smiled nervously.

"Harry?" Eva questioned.

"We were worried sick!" James and Eva flew their arms around Harry.

"Aw, thanks! You guys know Dumbledork is the mole, right?"

"Yes, but I have a question. Why did you attack the Order?" James asked Tom.

"Dumbledore purposely left me the address of Grimmauld Place because he knows that I care about Harry and Eva and wanted to rescue him from that old fool. But we saw Harry and Eva were gone, we left right away." Tom explained.

"Yeah, we don't want to hurt anyone but that Dumbledork," Narcissa chimed in.

"Who can we trust then?" Harry asked.

"Sirius and Remus I guess. Siri is my cousin, remember?" Bellatrix pointed out.

"Yes, and the past marauders too. So Peter did a good thing, right? He alerted Tom about our parents' location so he can stop Dumbledore from killing them." Eva said.

"I suppose. Unluckily, Dumbledore cast the Imperius Curse on him." Harry stated.

"Can we trust the Weasleys?" James asked.

"Not all of them. Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, and Percy Weasley cannot be trusted. They were paid to be your friends." Lucius said grimly, his fist clenched tightly.

"But Arthur, the twins, William and Charlie did not know about that," Tom said sadly.

"Prongs?"