Chapter 18

A messy-haired brunette with hazel eyes walked out of a room. Harry muttered a quick 'Mischief Managed' and joined Eva, pointing their wands that him.

"How dare you pretend to be our dad!" Eva shouted, remembering the image she and Harry saw in the Mirror of Erised in their first-year.

Harry nodded firmly, agreeing with his sister.

"Harry, Eva, it's me, James Potter. Your dad." the man said.

"Prove it and turn into Prongs." Harry challenged.

The man in front of them transformed into a stag and both Harry and Eva ran to hug him when he turned back.

"Is that really you, dad?" Eva asked, her eyes shimmering with tears.

"Yes, kiddo. I'm the one who stitched up Harry's head when he crashed into the Christmas tree riding on his toy broom. The one who dressed you up like a reindeer, pretending it is a stag outfit."

"Mr. Fury, how did you find my dad?" Harry asked, looking up to the director.

"James actually found us. He told us he saw you two were not in your crib and put a decoy dead body on the floor. You see, Lily's parents worked for us as agents before your aunt and mother were born. They flew to London for them to prepare them for Hogwarts because they were hoping their children weren't squibs like them. Lily's sister turns out to be a squib but Lily wasn't."

"Wow, so we were purebloods?" Eva and Harry asked, amazed.

"Yes, Bambi and She-Bambi." James chucked

"Huh?"

"You two are my son and daughter right?"

The others chucked and after Eva and Harry told them what happened back in London, they started forming a plan.