chapter three

i woke up to a text from cedric:

cedric (muggle from window)

morning ivy!
oh what's ur insta btw?

morning ced 😁
my @ is ivythomas

cedricdiggory has requested to follow you
accept / decline

i immediately accepted his request, but he had no posts. it was an outrage. how tf could someone be that hot but not post?

cedric (muggle from window)

i love ur insta
very cool

why thank you
shame you don't post😐😐

😓😓
never rlly seen the point

waste of hotness if you ask me :p

wow☹️
go to the window

kk

i pulled my blinds back to see cedric standing at the window across the road flipping me off. i blew him a kiss with a sarcastic smile as my phone started to ring.

incoming call from cedric (muggle from window)
accept/decline

i kept eye contact with him as i picked up the phone.

"that was really rude ced" i said, pretending to be upset.

"woah", he said in a cute, thick morning voice "i forgot you would have an accent"

"what do you mean gov'ner? i'm born and bred bri-ish innit" i reply in an english accent

he laughed, shaking his head. "wait wait let me try australian"

"good luck"

"g'day mate, seen any kangaroos?"

i burst out in laughter "nice try"

he makes a pouty face to me, getting one in response.

"hey so when do you go back to school" he says, breaking our laughter

"ugh why did you have to bring that up", i groan "i go back the day after tomorrow"

"me too", he says sadly. "so which school are you going to"

my mind races as i try to think of a school name, it's not like i can tell him i go to hogwarts.

"oh erm it's a boarding school in scotland, i can't remember the name at the moment"

"no way i go to a boarding school in scotland too!!" he says, excitedly "wow, what are the chances"

"wow nice, what a coincidence"

"so uhhh are you up to anything today"

"nope not at all, why?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to hang out, we can go for a walk or get lunch or something", he says quickly "but if you don't want to it's ok"

"i would love to mr diggory" i say smoothly as i grin at him through the window "meet you outside in an hour?"

"perfect, see you then"

"see you then ced"