chapter thirteen 🚨

amos had gone to work so ced and i headed down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"pancakes?", ced asked

"perfect", i replied, wrapping my arm around his bare waist as we walked into the kitchen.

ced put some music on and we danced around the kitchen, twirling each other every now and again.

as we danced, i stopped and walked up to him, placing my hand on his chest. i slowly lent in and connected our lips, which was met with ced lifting me up to put my legs around him.

as i was lifted up, i knocked the flour behind us and it went all over the bench. our lips remain locked as we laugh into eachother. he sneakily grabs a handful of flour from the bench and smears it in my hair and down my back.

"you did not!" i say breaking the kiss

"oh yes i did", he replies smirking and wiping his flour spoiled hands on my singlet.

before he realises what i'm doing, i rub flour through his hair and on his cheeks, leaving hand prints on his face.

after no time at all, we are giggling away, throwing flour across the kitchen with more landing on the floor than on each other.

"so... the pancakes?" cedric chuckles shaking the flour out of his golden hair.
"uber eats??", i reply, smirking

we ate the choc chip pancakes we ordered in the kitchen, still in our flour covered clothes, laughing together.

"you can take first shower," ced told me as we hopped up the stairs after cleaning the floury mess up.

"perfect, see you soon"

"or..." i said turning back around to look at him sitting on his bed. "you can join me."

his face suddenly lit up. i wanted to roll my eyes at his boyish excitement, but he was too busy ripping off his flour caked clothes off to see.

i peel my clothes off while he starts the warm water and steps inside. he turns around and smiles widely at me, holding my hand as i step in.

he didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me tight against his chiseled body.

i wrapped my arms around his waist as well, resting my cheek against his chest.

he runs his hair under the water, it becoming all floppy. i reach up and start rinsing the flour out for him. i smiled as his hair fell into his face, and he ran his hand through it to get it out of his eyes.

once all the flour had been washed off and both our bodies were soaking wet and warm from the water, our lips met.

water dripped into my mouth as my lips slotted with his. i gripped his shoulders as he spun me around and pressed me against the shower wall, out of the way of the spray of water so he could get to me properly.

ceds lips strayed from my mouth, making his way down my neck, licking and biting and sucking the skin. i gasped for breath, chest rising and falling rapidly as his hands slid up my body, cupping my tits  and squeezing at the same time he returned to my mouth.

he swallowed my moan, my hands digging into his shoulders, pushing myself up so i could get more leverage on him.

he broke away from the kiss, resting his forehead against mine as water ran down our bodies and our breathing got fast. i could feel his panting breaths on my lips, water dripping from his hair down my face.

he watched his hands squeeze my boobs again, holding them in his large palms, stroking his thumb over my nipple.

i panted, throwing my leg around his hip and grinding onto his thigh. ced met my actions with a hand to my hip, guiding my movements as he continued his work on my chest.

he reached a hand down and began playing with my clit, massaging it just so that it would be just enough to tease me.

i draw my face into his neck and begin kissing it deeply as he teases me.

"please ced", i moaned between kisses

"are you ready?", he asks meeting my eyes with a grin

"more than ever", i reply before meeting his lips once again

he slowly pushes inside, always so careful so that it doesn't hurt. i let out a moan into his neck as i lift a leg up for him to get deeper. he takes that as a sign to go faster, pushing in and out of me.

the water continues to run as he gets faster and faster, slamming me into the shower wall as i moan with every movement

i threw my head back as we came together, pressing it against the shower wall as the rest of my body curved into his involuntarily.

after a little longer in the shower, we wrap ourselves in towels and walk out to his bedroom, still floating.

we discuss out plans for that afternoon when we suddenly hear someone stomping up the stairs towards ceds bedroom.

cedric and i freak out thinking it's amos, but the fear dissolves when we hear them call out:

"did you really get uber eats and not leave me any ced-dick dickory??"

"oh shit, only theo", cedric says to me

cedric attempts to greet theo by only poking his head out the door, but theo soon barges into his room where i stand in my towel.

i cross my arms to hide my cleavage at the top of the towel.

"oh. you're here," he says looking at me "so what are we up to? actually, don't answer that, i don't want to know horndogs", looking from me to ced and from ced to me standing in our towels.