chapter twelve

nothing for the next few weeks lived up to the night of the party. madly trying to revise in the library without getting distracted and snogging in between shelves was hard. but exams were done. one week until christmas break.

cedric and i were torn between going back to london  and venturing around the city or staying in the castle for christmas.

eventually, we decided to head home for christmas. i was excited for him to sneak into my bedroom every night, plus i wanted him to meet my parents.

i loved hogwarts at christmas time. everyone was so cheery with the stress of exams gone, especially ced.

the last week at school had flown past, and before long we were on the train back to kings cross. millie, theo, bella, tom, cedric and i shared a carriage, with cedric and i tangled up together on the window side.

...
we arrived on the platform sleepily, our term catching up with us. i catch the eye of my mum, who instantly looks ecstatic when she sees a gorgeous boy at my side.

after a sweet introduction between ceds dad and my mum, ced and i parted ways and we were on our way home.

i got home and immediately made my way into my bed. i was exhausted. after a half hour nap, i was awoken by a facetime call from ced.

"hi ced", i said, yawning.
"hi ivy", he smiled, "sorry for waking you up?"
"how did you know?"
"window", he chuckled
"little perv", i said laughing
"guilty" he said
"i'm so tired", i said groaning
"come sleep in my bed tonight", he smirked
"let me shower, i'll be over in a minute", i grinned

i threw on some track pants and a hoodie, made sure my mum was alseep and crossed the road in the dark. i sent ced a text so i didn't draw attention of his dad by knocking at the door. i heard footsteps run down the stairs and before long i was met with fluffy brown hair and a wide smile. he was wearing yellow plaid pyjama pants and no shirt, his abs out in the open. wap!

we get pizza ceds dad had left for him from the kitchen and head up three flights of stairs, extra quiet on the first floor where his dad was sleeping.

i take off my sweats and am left in my pyjamas: a tank and pink panties. cedric puts the princess bride on his laptop, and we sit on his bed, feeding eachother pizza and lying all over eachother.

i fall asleep watching the movie and ced picks me up and places me at the top of the bed. i stir awake and smile at him, my eyes half open.

he turns the lamp off and cuddles up to me, spooning me and places his hands in mine. i guide his left hand and place it on top of my boob. his hand gently cups it, warming up my whole body.

i wake up at ten the next morning, feeling well rested. i see a text from my mum and panicked - "Where were you this morning? Poked my head in to see you before I left for work but you were gone!" I quickly responded with "just went for a walk, have a good day!! x".

ced lit some incense and shuffled to the shower as i kept waking up.

 @ivythomas goooooood morning

@cedricdiggory morning ivy😄😄
@cedricdiggory so cute
@bella_paige LOVE THIS
@millieonif miss u already
@theoooooooo slag behaviour.
@theoooooooo JOKING

———————————————————————————
i rlly shouldn't have written this i have a maths exam tomorrow💀💀
anyways hope you enjoy 😛😛