chapter seven

millie meets me at the common room as promised and we start walking down. she starts complimenting my outfit and i of course return the favour.

we get down to the picnic and oscar, bella and other boy are already there. bella introduces the boy as her boyfriend, followed by retching noises coming from oscar. bella rolls her eyes at him, and millie and i giggle. bella introduces me to him, telling me he's also in ravenclaw.

there's a cake reading "back 2 skool", donuts and various other wizarding world treats. bella's boyfriend, tom, reaches out to grab a pumpkin pastie but bella slaps his hand, telling him to wait for the others.

"who else is coming?" i ask

"theo and another friend from hufflepuff", oscar says "and they better hurry up"

after 5 more minutes of waiting, tom calls out to behind me.

"took you two long enough" he whines

"not even a "welcome back" tom?" a familiar voice jokes behind you

you pause your conversation with oscar to jolt your head around to see the source of the voice.

there he was. there was ced. you couldn't believe your eyes. before you can jump up, he sits across from you.

you see his eyes widen as he spots you.

"i-ivy??" he splurts, mouth agape

"ced!! oh my god, it can't be you"

we stand up, embracing each other. all of a sudden, my instinct takes over as i press a passionate kiss into his lips as everyone else stares at us.

"first of all, what the fuck" theo says, his jaw hanging open.

we break apart and explain to the group what had happened with the window and how they had been on a date a few days earlier.

"ohhhhhh so this was the hot muggle you were talking about ced" theo says as cedric blushes

"not much of a muggle am i" i respond sarcastically

everyone laughs, and the subject changes back to the picnic. we eat cake, crack jokes and talk about the year ahead while i rest my head on cedrics shoulder.

i stare into his eyes, with him staring back lovingly.

"you don't know how lucky i am that you're here" he whispers to me

"you don't know how lucky I am ced", i say, putting emphasis on the I

as the sun starts to set, we all lie down, watching it. i rest my head on cedric's lap, him playing with my hair. he gets so excited when i tell him i'm in hufflepuff, and nearly even more excited when i tell him i have my own room.

"shit!! it's already 6:30" tom says

"calm down, dinner only starts at 7" millie replies

...

after saying goodbye and helping pack up, ced and i head back up to the common room with arms linked.

we agree to meet in ten minutes after getting changed, so we'd have time to talk in the common room before heading to dinner.

i put on my blouse on, leaving the top 2 and the bottom two undone, leaving cleavage exposed. i tie my black and yellow tie loosely around my neck and put on my black skirt, rolling it up twice to reveal some of my thighs, covered in sheer black tights.

as i'm putting on my low cut doc martens, cedric knocks on my door and i tell him to come in.

"wow, nicer view than my dorm" he says, staring out the window

"good thing you'll be spending a lot of time in here then" i say kissing him on the cheek and leading him out the door to get to dinner.

...

after watching the cute little first years get sorted and eating so much that i felt sick, ced, theo and i walk back to the common room.

we find comfy seats next to the fire place, cedric and i on a brown leather love seat and theo across from us.

we laugh around for an hour, retelling the story of how cedric first saw me.

"i bet innocent little ceddy will be replaying that moment in his bed tonight" theo says, winking at cedric

"bog off theo" cedric says, blushing as i laugh in his arms

theo gets up to go to bed, wrapping his arms around his back on the way, making kissing noises.

"mmmmm ivy i love you" he says, mimicking cedrics voice

"goodnight theo!" cedric says in a fake angry tone.

"i'm tired ced" i yawn, burrowing deeper into his shoulder.

"me too, i'll walk you to your dorm?" he replies

"i would love that" i say as we get up and start walking up the stairs towards my dorm

at the door, i rest my hand on his chest and lean in. the space between us closes, tangling tongues.

"night ced" i say sleepily, staring into his golden eyes

"night ives" he says, grinning at me