chapter two

his shocked green eyes stared into mine, as his face blushed bright red. he was possibly one of the hottest guys i have ever seen. fluffy caramel hair, a strong jawline and the cutest lips. i stood there like a deer in headlights as he politely turned his head and started to shut his own curtains. i decided it was a smart thing to do as well. 5 minutes of me furiously trying to think of how to contact him went past before i knew exactly what to do. i typed out in my notes app - "so sorry u had to see that, i'm ivy:)" and took a screenshot. i turned on my airdrop and hoped to god that he came up. all of a sudden i saw the little circle with "cedric's iphone" written beneath it. only one way to find out if it was him.

next thing i knew i heard a ding come from my phone - "cedrics iphone would like to share a photo". i immediately pressed accept and read his screenshotted note - "hahahahah it's ok, very easy mistake. i'm cedric". i had a grin from ear to ear, and butterflies consumed my stomach. i airdropped him back - "open ur curtain cedric 😜".

i typed out "what's your number" and zoomed in to make it large before holding it up to my window. he peeled back the curtain and i was faced with those eyes once again. god, those eyes. after reading my phone, he blushed, smirking at me. he typed on his phone and held it up the the window. i quickly typed it into my contacts app and made a heart with my hands towards cedric.

cedric (muggle from window)

hi cedric

hi ivy !!
you just moved in right

yup

did you used to live in the area?

nope , australia :p

ohhh so that explains the tan skin

so you were looking huh?😏
i honestly can't believe i left the curtain open
what a fkn idiot

ok ok you caught me
but honestly it's not a big deal

thank god
but to be fair you weren't the one with ur tits out

hahahahah true

so what do you look like
i need a better look🤔🤔

ok gimme a sec let me find a pic

from the last time i got my film developed lol

wow
holy shit
cedric you are hot

aww thank you very much xx
blushing rn
hbu from what i saw you were the hot one ;)

pls don't inflate my ego mr cedric 🙄🙄
but here:

pls don't inflate my ego mr cedric 🙄🙄but here:

wow
wow

i hope those are good wows...

ofc they are
ur stunning ivy

tysm xo
shit
it's already 11 i'm going to sleep
night cedric:)

night ivy:)