Chapter 7

~Your POV~

It's been a week since I last talked to Adrien. He keeps texting me everyday  and trying to talk to me at school, but I ignore him because I can't stand seeing him with Marinette. The last akumatised person was a girl named Lila and she seemed nice at first, but it turned out that she was making a bunch of lies to make people like her. I see her at school and no one talks to her, I feel bad because no one should be treated that way. It's lunch, I'm eating with sabrina and Chloe. I see lila looking for a seat so I wave at her and yell "Hey lila, over here!" She walks towards us and says "hey.. what do you need?" "Would you like to sit with us?" "I-is that okay?" I nod my head "yeah of course" she sits down next to me. "You can hangout with us whenever you like" I smile. "Are you sure? I don't think people will talk to you" "it's okay I don't mind... I'm sure Chloe and Sabrina would like to have your company too" "yeah sure whatever " Chloe says "it would be fun having you around Lila, you can br Poan when we play superheroes" Sabrina says while smiling. "Yeah that sounds like fun" Lila replies. We finish our food so we walk around while talking until Adrien came and said "come on (y/n) you can't ignore me forever" I looked away and chloe told him "Adrienkins, give up. She doesn't want to talk to you." He looked at me with a sad look, I sighed and said "fine, what do you want?" He smiled and hugged me tightly "I want to be friends with you again" "with one condition. when you come to talk to us Marinette doesn't come with you" "But she's my girlfriend.." he said while hugging me.  "Then no deal, we can't be friends" I replied. "Okay... fine" he said I smiled and hugged back. I really did miss him so much, but it really bothers  me when I see him with Marinette. We let go and went to our classes. I asked the teacher if Lila can sit with me and she said yes.

~time skip~

The talent show is in 2 hours. Chloe and Lila helped me pick out my outfit.

(Sorry if you don't like it, you can imagine something else if you like)

After I put on my outfit, we went to go get some pizza. We ordered (y/f/p), when we finished we went to the school for the talent show. Luckily we weren't late.
_________________
I hope you guys like the story and sorry if you prefer the one from my old account. Follow my insta (uhhfuckkyou) and my tiktok (rxxssyy) only if you want to of course