Chapter 2

(sorry if you don't like the outfit)

 Your POV

My alarm clock started to ring so I turned it off. I got up and went to take a shower, I picked out a outfit. I put on my out fit and shoes, then I went in the kitchen to eat breakfast. I had to eat alone since my parents were at work . When I finished eating, I got my bag and started to walk to school. I heard someone yelling my name so I stopped and I looked back, I saw Adrien. "oh hey isn't your driver going to drive you to school?" I asked "it's boring being in the car so I asked my dad if I could walk walk with you and lucky for me he said yes." he said " oh okay, hmm so how does it feel being a hero?" I asked "it's amazing I get to see all of Paris and I get to help people when they are in trouble. Also I get to be myself without worrying what people would say" he smiled after saying that. We got to school and went to our class. Nino sat next to Alya and Marinette sat next to Nathaniel (I'm going to make Marinette date Luka instead of Nathaniel). then the teacher announced that we are going to have a talent show and the winners get a prize. Ardrien asked while blushing "hey purrincess would you like to be my partner?" I replied with "sure kitty"

~after class~

I had a photo shoot today since yesterday they canceled it. I ran to the park and when I got there I saw an old man trying to buy something but he didn't have enough money to pay for it. I went up to him and said, "hey sir, I can pay for the rest if you like." he replied with, "OH no you can't. That wouldn't be right." I smiled and said, "it's okay I don't mind." he said "thank you, in return I will give you my blessing." I paid and looked at my phone and said " I have to go but have a nice day" he smiled and replied "have a nice day too" I ran to the water fountain just in time. Some guy asked me "are you (y/n) (l/n)?" I nodded and replied "yeah I am here for the photo shoot" "ah yes with Adrien Agreste" My eyes widened " did you say Adrien Agreste?" I asked and he nodded "yeah he's over there" he pointed at him talking to Alya, a little girl, and Marinette. "Can you go tell him that it is time to start" he said. "yeah sure" I replied and walked to them and said nervously "hey sorry to disturb but the photographer told me to tell Adrien that the photo shoot is starting" "oh thanks, I think the girl I'm taking pictures with is already here. See you guys" he waved and walked to the photographer. " I have to go, he doesn't know I'm the one who's doing the photo shoot with him.bye" I followed Adrien and then the photographer explained to him that I was doing the photo shoot with him. He was shocked and a little embarrassed which was cute. We changed into matching outfits and the photographer told us to do couple poses.

~Marinette POV~

I was watching them, posing as if they were a couple and I was so jealous that my face was red. "hey girl, are you okay? you look like a tomato." Alya asked "no, I wanted to be the one to be taking photos with him. what if he falls in love with her?! Then I will be all alone!" I said "chill girl that won't happen, they just met" Alya said while looking at me. Manon started pulling my arm while yelling at me saying "Marinette! I want a balloon!". Everyone was string at me and I smiled nervously. "don't worry girl, I got you I'll go with her" Alya said "no! I want marinette!" I sighed "okay Manon, let's go" we went to go get her a balloon, after that we went back but then she wanted to go to the carousel, Alya said "hey I can take her and you can stay to look at Adrien" I smiled and replied "thanks Alya" She took Manon to the carousel, the photographer was looking for someone to replace (y/n) because she was busy talking to her mom on the phone. I ran to him but then stopped because I saw a girl, she called herself stormy weather so I left to hide and transformed.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it