Chapter 6

Please don't play the song until I tell you
____________________

~Your POV~

I went walking to school and when I got there, I saw a girl with blonde hair with blue eyes. She came up to me "are you that new girl named (y/n)" I nodded "You have to tell Marinette to break up with Adrienkins! This is ridiculous! Adrienkins was probably not thinking right at the time" She crosses her arms. "W-wait? What do you mean? Since when were they dating?" I was so confused because Adrien didn't tell me anything and he normally would tell me something like this, "Ugh, you don't know?" She asked "No sorry" I replied. "Well it turns out that Marinette asked out Adrien last night and he said yes. Why would he say yes?! He never gave signs of having a crush on her" When I turned around, I saw Adrien with Marinette and it hurt... I couldn't stand seeing them holding hands and kissing.. I turned back around to the girl "oh I'm sorry but I actually don't know your name" She looked at me confused and surprised "are you kidding? How do you not know who I am? I am Chloe, the daughter of the mayor. Everyone knows me" "Oh sorry, I just moved in here so I don't know many people" I said "hmph, I can't believe Adrienkins did this" I asked "so do you have a crush on Adrien?" "What?! No!" "Then why are you so bothered of them dating?" I asked and she replied "He's my best friend, I wouldn't want him dating a girl like Marinette. Hmph" "Would you like to be friends?" I asked. "Wait what? Why are you asking that? I don't need your pity. I have Sabrina.. Even though she's absent today." "I just want to be friends with you" I smiled. She looked at me "alright fine but just for today" I hugged her and everyone stared at us, which was so weird as if they haven't seen people hug. "So who do you actually like?" I asked. "That's none of your business" Chloe says that while looking away. The bell rings so I tell her "We should go to class together" "yeah alright" she replies. We walk to class and we see kim inside the classroom, I look at Chloe and see how she starts blushing, so I assume she likes him. I sit next to Chloe so she doesn't have to be alone. When I looked around me, I saw everyone starring at me weirdly. I shrugged it off; the teacher came in and told the whole class that the talent show was delayed until tomorrow.

~time skip~

When my last class was over I went outside and saw people talking to Chloe. I go closer to them and heard them say "you're never going to change, you are always going to be a bitch." I went up to them and said "leave her alone, she didn't even do anything to you guys" I grabbed Chloe's hand and took her to a ice cream shop. "Why did you do that? I could have delt with that situation by myself" she said. I replied "yeah, but I wouldn't be a good friend if I just watched. It's okay to ask for help if you need it" "oh.. well thanks I guess for helping me" "you're welcome" I smiled. "Okay lets get some ice cream, it'll be my treat" I tell her and she says "I can pay for my own ice cream, I don't want to owe you anything " we ordered our favorite flavors. Not shortly after Adrien and Marinette came in together, I saw them holding hands. It was weird seeing them together, I felt jealous, but I don't know why. I want to be happy for them. Chloe was calling my name, but I didn't notice until the third time. "Hm? Oh yeah sorry I spaced out" she looked at the direction I was looking at before. "Oh I see what's going on, you like Adrienkins" "w-what? No I don't, I just like him as a friend" "hmm sounds to me that someone is in denial" "pfft no, you're just thinking about it too much" the manager came up to us and asked me if I could sing for the customers  since he saw who I was. I agreed, since it could count as practice for the talent show. (You can play the song)

I've been in the shadows
The waters deep yet shallow
But you were there
And everything was beautiful
So precious as can be
Like everybody else

Then I felt you closer
Then it all got better
You took me there
Everything is lovely here
And just maybe I'm in love

Can I fall in love again?
Maybe you're the one I needed
To take it all away
This pain
Can you fall in love with me?
And tell me that you'll care for me

So when I close my eyes
Will you be there?
To let me know that all will be okay
Can I fall in love again?
This way
With you
Lie...

I think I've been dreaming
Of the never-ending
I know for sure
Maybe this is our part?
Maybe this could be a start?

Can I fall in love again?
Maybe you're the one I needed
To take it all away
This pain
Can you fall in love with me?
And tell me that you'll care for me

So when I close my eyes
Will you be there?
To let me know that all will be okay
Can I fall in love again?
This way
With you
Lie... Lala lie

Everyone started clapping, I got off the stage and walked to Chloe. "Your singing isn't that bad" she said "thank you" I smiled. Adrien and Marinette walked up to us and he told me "You were amazing (y/n)" "thanks" it was a little awkward and Chloe seemed uncomfortable. "So are you and Chloe are friends now?" Marinette asks and I reply "oh yeah we are, we just became friends" it was silent, but then Marinette asked "hey Chloe can I talk to you?" "Yeah whatever" they walk away.

~Chloe POV~

I went with Marinette outside "so what do you want Marinette? I don't have all day" "I want to know what are you planning?" "What? I'm not planning anything" "oh come on Chloe, we both know you wouldn't be friends with (y/n) without a reason" I got angry because it made it sound like as if I don't want any friends. "For your information I'm friends with (y/n) because I want to and if you have nothing else to say then I'm just leaving" I go in my car and tell my driver to take me home.

~ Your POV~

I see Chloe going in the car and leaving, so I go outside. "What the hell did you say to her? You know what I'll just ask her myself" I went to Chloe's house and her butler lets me in. I knock on the door and say "Chloe are you in there?" I see that the door was open and looked inside, but she wasn't in there. I looked out the window and saw that Chloe got akumatised. She was dressed like a wasp with pink eyes. Chloe yelled, " I AM QUEEN WASP AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO START LOVING NOW!" I made sure no one was around and transformed. I went to Chloe so I could help her get the miraculous. Then Chat Noir and Ladybug came, I saw them kiss before attacking Chloe which ment that Ladybug was Marinette. I don't know why, but that made me so angy, I turned my staff into and sword and was about to hit her, but Chat Noir blocked my attack with his staff. "Queen Wasp, you get Chat Noir and I'll fight Ladybug!" I turned my sword into a yoyo like ladybugs but mine was blue with feathers. I threw my yoyo at her and was able to wrap it around her. I got closer to her. I whispered to her, so hawkmoth wouldn't hear "you're no hero... Marinette" She was shocked anx got scared, I was about to grab her earrings until Chat noir pushed me to the floor and was pinning me down. "Let me go now!" "Not until Ladybug unakumatizes Chloe and we get your miraculous" I couldn't let them get my miraculous, so I put my feet on his stomach and kicked him up. I got up and left because I saw that Ladybug already unakumatized Chloe. When I got home I detransformed and fell on my bed. Duusu asked "are you okay?" I looked at her and said "yeah I'm fine" I gave her some birdseeds and then fell asleep. When Duusu was done eating, she fell asleep next to me.