Chapter 9

A few weeks pasted and I was in class doing my work  until a akuma came. I ran outside and saw a girl making people fall in love. She hit Nino and Alya, they were acting like a couple which was so cute. I needed to transform, I looked around to find a place but then the girl almost hit me until Chat Noir pushed me down with him and said "(y/n) are you okay?" We got up then I looked at him and had an idea "yeah but I need you to cuaporate to what I'm going to do" "what are you going to do?" "This" I pulled him and kissed him. He was surprised and mubbled "mew-mmph" he moved in closer while kissing me; I put my arms around his neck and he had his arms around my waist. A while later the akumatised girl left, we stopped kissing and he said "(y-y/n)..." he was going to kiss me again but then Duusu whispered to me "don't forget about the akuma" luckily Chat didn't hear her. I put my finger on his lips and said "thanks for the help kitty" I ran off while blushing; I transformed and went to the akumatised person. "Hey, I'm Poan and I'm here to help you get the miraculous" she smiled and replied "good, my name is Lover... I'll get ladybug and you get the cat" I nodded and ran to Chat; I pinned him to the wall "we meet again kitty" I smirked. He started to blush and pushed me off. I turned my staff into a smoke bomb then threw it at him, he was coughing while trying to see but I went behind him and was about to get his ring until Ladybug wrapped her yoyo around my arm and pulled it back. I grabbed the string then pulled her to where I was "nice to see you too bugaboo~" I saw that she defeated the girl so I pushed her away. "Until next time" I looked at Chat and winked then left.

~time skip~

After school I heard Marinette and Adrien talking. I got closer to listen to what they were saying.

~Adrien POV~

Marinette told me she wanted to talk so we went somewhere private. "What did you want to talk about bugaboo?"  She looked down, I asked "is something wrong?" I put my hands on her shoulders. "You can tell me anything, I'm here for you" she looked up at me with a sad look. "I'm sorry Adrien... but I can't date you anymore" I was shocked and asked "w-what? Why not?" She sighed and said "because I love the version of Adrien not Chat Noir.. I'm sorry I just can't fall in love with the real you.. I only love the perfection versionof you" I had tears in my eyes, a while later Marinette left and then came (y/n).

~your POV~

I felt bad so I went up to him and said "I'm sorry to what just happened.." I hugged him, he hugged me back tightly and started to cry. "It's going to be okay, you'll find someone who loves the real you.." we stayed there for a while, I asked his dad if I could sleep over and he said yes. We started to play some games, I kissed him on the cheek because he looked sad. I started to blush then I started to remember what we did earlier. He asked "what's wrong?" I stuttered "n-nothing" he smirked and got close to my face. Our lips were like one inch apart and I started to cover my face with my hands. He started to laugh, I grabbed a pillow then hit him with it "not funny" then he grabbed a pillow and hit me with it "it was funny" we laughed together and then fell asleep.