Chapter 3

~your POV~

I saw a girl who was making ice and bowing people away with an umbrella. I was so shocked that I stood there until Chat Noir carried me and took me to his house. He asked me "are you okay?" I nodded and he told me "just stay here and don't go outside" "okay but be careful" I said. After that he left so I decided to walk around. When I was walking around I saw a door that was kinda open so I went inside and saw him... I saw Hawkmoth I was shocked, I stood there for a moment but then ran out. Unfortunately he heard me and went after me, he then grabbed my arm. I was so scared what he would do to me, I didn't know what to do. I said "please don't hurt me... I won't tell anyone!" he replied "I'm not going to hurt you. You have to keep this between us." I nodded and he said "Since you know my secret, you will help me take Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous " "okay but in return you will have to spend more time with Adrien and allow him to have more freedom" He looked at me weirdly "alright" I asked "but how am I going to help you, if I don't have any powers?" he replied "I will give you a miraculous and you will help the people I akumatized" I nodded and he gave me a pin, it was pretty.

" I nodded and he said "Since you know my secret, you will help me take Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculous " "okay but in return you will have to spend more time with Adrien and allow him to have more freedom" He looked at me weirdly "alright" I...

He told me "now leave and be ready for my next victim" "okay.." I said and went back to Adrien's room. I put on the pin and a little bird came out, I was so confused what was going on. "hello I am Duusu and you are my owner" she said "hello my name is (y/n)" I replied "nice to meet you (y/n)!" she said and I asked "are you hungry? what do you like to eat?"  " I like sunflower seeds and yes please" she smiled weakly. I looked around Adrien's room and I found a lot of pictures of Ladybug but I shrugged it off. I found some sunflower seeds and gave them to Duusu. I said "you don't have to worry about Hawkmoth hurting you and I won't hurt you, I promise" she smiled and hugged my cheek "thank you" she said and I smiled "you're welcome" I replied. she went on Adrien's bed and ate her sunflower seeds. After a few minutes Chat Noir came back and I pancked because of Duusu but when I looked at his bed, she was gone. He detransformed, I saw a black cat and I said "hey my name is (y/n)" "I'm Plagg nice to meet you" h replied. I smiled and he went to eat cheese. "hey would you like to play video games?" Adrien asked "yeah I would love to, I asked your dad if I could sleep over and he said yes" I said and smiled. He looked very happy and then we started to play. A little while later I saw that he fell asleep, so I carried him to his bed and layed down next to him. He moved closer and hugged me, I blushed and went to sleep.

~Adrien POV~

I woke up and saw that I was hugging (y/n), she looked so cute while sleeping. I shake my head, no Adrien snap out of it, you love Ladybug not (y/n). But...I don't know...maybe I do love her.. I'm not sure. I hugged her tighter and went back to sleep.

~Plagg POV~

I saw (y/n) and Adrien sleeping together, it was cute but a little while later I heard someone snoring and I thought it was (y/n). Then I noticed that it wasn't her , I went in her bag and saw Duusu! I couldn't help but hug her. she got scared and woke up but she saw it was me. Duusu hugged me back and told me everything but made me promise not to tell Adrien. I agreed and we talked about things that has happened.