Chapter 4

~Your POV~

I woke up and saw Adrien sleeping next to me, it was so cute but his hair looked like the way it would if he was Chat Noir. I bit my bottom lip because I really wanted to kiss him but I don't know if I should... I end up kissing him, but then he wakes up! He said "heh" I replied "sorry...I couldn't help it" "eager aren't we my lady" he said while pushing his hair back and smirking. I then grabbed the pillow and put it on his face. he yelled "(y/n), I'm sorry! lemme breath PLEASE. Why are you so strong?!" I let go of the pillow and look away. "aw is my lady embarrassed" he said and I replied "n-no you are just dreaming" "oh if I'm just dreaming then you wouldn't mind me doing this" he kissed me before I could say anything. Then Plagg came out and said " if you two don't hurry, you both are going to be late to school." We both got out of bed and got ready for school.

~Adrien POV~

We were walking to school while talking about things we liked. It's cute seeing her smiling and laughing...but I love ladybug and I either way I just met her. But then again ladybug keeps rejecting me so maybe I can give (y/n) a chance. I don't know I have to figure this out.. I just don't want to risk it..

~Your POV~

I saw Adrien staring at me so I asked " Why are you staring at me?" He took a while to respond but then he said "oh sorry I was just thinking" He tripped but then I catched him before he hit the ground. He looked surprised and I said " You're welcome "o-oh yeah thanks" He replied. I whispered "your smile is so dreamy" I didn't think he heard me but then he replied " Your smile is dreamy too~" My face turned red.

~time skip to After School~

I walked home and when I got home, Dusuu explained to me about how the whole miraculous works. I can talk to animals and my weapon can transform into some things. In order for me to transform is by saying Dusuu wings out. That was a lot for me to process, I gave Dusuu more bird seeds. I wish I could use this for good and not evil but at least Adrien gets to do the things he wants. I turned on the TV and it's on the news. Someone got akumatized so now I have to transform and go.
___________________________
Thanks for reading! My Instagram is uhhfuckkyou and my YouTube channel is lonely gurus