Chapter 5

(Please play the song when I tell you and sorry if you don't like them)

~Your POV~

I turned the pin into a belt and then said "Duusu wings out!" I transformed and went to a mirror. i looked at myself and thought that the outfit was so cute. I went out the window and looked around to see where they were. Then I found Ladybug and Chat Noir, I went up to them " Well hello Ladybug and Chat Noir. It's nice to meet you two. " I smirked. They stared at me and ladybug asked "um who are you?" "I'm Poan" I replied. "Oh welcome to the team Poan" She smiled. "Sorry to burst your bubble but..." I get closer to her "I'm here to get something from you two" I touch ladybug's earring but she slaps my hand away and grabs her yoyo. Chat starts laughing "you're a funny girl Poan" I walk up to him and get close, he starts to blush. "That's so sweet of you to say but I'm not joking kitty" I kissed his cheek and touched his ring but then he backed away. After that, Ladywifi came and went up to me "are you the girl that Hawkmoth told me about?" I nodded " Yes, I'm Paon. Nice to meet you Ladywifi" "Do you have a plan?" She asked. "Hmm no I don't but I'll fight Kitty and you can get Ladybug" She nodded, then grabbed her phone and started to throw pause signs at Ladybug. i turn my wand into a lasso and threw it at Chat; I wrapped it around his staff and pulled it in."I see this isn't going to be easy as I thought" He said. I smirked and wrapped the lasso around his foot and made him fall. "I can't say the same for you" He grabbed the lasso and pulled me in "well I can change your mind about that. I blushed and pushed him away, we we fought for a half an hour and I tied up Chat Noir but then Ladybug used Lucky Charm and got him out. i had to leave before they got a chance to get my miraculous since they already got Alya back. Before I left, I turned around " Until next time" I winked and then left.

~Time skip to home~

I was drawing until Adrien came in and told me all about what happened earlier with Ladybug. He said "she was cute but I wish that Poan was using her power for good and not evil" I replied "well maybe she has a good reason to be evil instead of good" "Yeah maybe but what would that reason be" I shrugged. "Oh are you able to do the karaoke tomorrow?" I asked "huh? Oh yeah, lucky for me my dad let me but I think it's weird how he's letting me do things now" "Hmm well at least you're getting more freedom then what you had before" I said. "Yeah you're right" He smiled.

~Time skip to tomorrow~

Me and Adrien went walking to the karaoke place but when we got there, we saw Alya, Nino, and Marinette. "Hey, I didn't know you guys were going to be here" I said while smiling. When I looked at Marinette, I saw that she was giving me a dirty look but I just ignored it. "Yeah, we wanted to practice for the talent show tomorrow" Alya said. We went inside and got a room. "Okay so who wants to start?" I asked. Alya pushes Marinette forward "well I think Marinette should go first" Marinette was a little nervous but she went on stage and sang, I think her singing was really good.

Marinette: everything I wanted by Billie Eillish
Alya: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
Nino: Put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka
Adrien: Maniac by Conan Gray

It was my turn and I was a little nervous but I still went on stage.

(Play the song)

Found you when your heart was broke
I filled your cup until it overflowed
Took it so far to keep you close (keep you close)
I was afraid to leave you on your own
I said I'd catch you if you fall
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you could take advantage of me
Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Thinking you could live without me
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (I don't know why, yeah yeah)
Gave love 'bout a hundred tries (hundred tries)
Just running from the demons in your mind
Then I took yours and made 'em mine (made 'em mine)
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind
Said I'd catch you if you fall (fall)
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all (all)
And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you can take advantage of me
Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)
Thinking you could live without me
Live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why, yeah
You don't have to say just what you did
I already know (I know)
I had to go and find out from them
So tell me how's it feel (oh-woah)
Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)

When I finished everyone clapped and they told me how good I was at singing. I smiled and then looked at Marinette, she didn't seem that happy. I wonder if I did something wrong, I feel like she hates me or something. I went down the stage and Adrien hugged me "that was amazing (y/n)!" I blushed "t-thanks" We went home and then I went to sleep.
___________________________
Thanks for reading! Follow my Instagram uhhfuckkyou