The Best Moment (2)

Zon: So? How's the trip going?

Tutor: Great. We made the tour
of the island by boat,
we enjoyed a delicious meal
on board, and lastly,
we went to see a night show with fireworks on the beach.

Zon: Wow, that's a pretty romantic trip, tell me...
You're going to make me jealous.

Tutor: The festival of lights still goes on for a week here.
You can still come, you know.

Zon: Pff... Who do you want me to go with anyway? :/

Tutor: When you spoke of romance,
don't tell me you didn't have a little idea in mind...

Zon: Hm... I don't know...
You can still send me the address by text message anyway.
You never know...

Tutor: All right!

"Are you not sleepy, Tor?"

Fighter turned his head to his left to look at Tutor, who was lying on the bed next to him in their hotel room. Although it had been a long and eventful day, neither of them seemed to be willing to close their eyes.

The corners of the junior's mouth turned up in a shy smile as their faces were now particularly close, sharing the same pillow.

"Hm. I'm too excited to sleep right now" he admitted while twisting his mouth in defeat, putting his phone down on the bedside table next to him. "But not for what you think, and probably would like, P'."

A broad grin appeared on the senior's face, exposing his white teeth, as soon as he got to hear his lover's uneasy warning, telling himself that he could decidedly not hide anything from him, even his most secret thoughts.

Of course, Fighter would not stay here, watching his boyfriend from head to toe with a fixed gaze on a bed without any idea in the back of his mind... It would be naive to believe the contrary.

"Why then?"

"It's because today was our last outing before a while" Tutor stated in a pout. "I want to enjoy it for as long as I can."

With these words, Tutor got up to sit cross-legged on the bed before being joined by Fighter

"Why would it be? I can carry you wherever you want, you know," the older young man claimed, crossing his arms with an absolutely serene look on his face.

Tutor shook his head, holding back a laughter, before giving him a little nudge in order to make him come back down to earth.

"I know. But I don't want you to be the only one participating. That's why I also need to save more money from now on."