The Math Incident

BronzeGoldDandelion
George-

"Dude snap out of it." My head turned and faced Patrick who seemed mad that I was not paying attention to what he was saying. "I'm sorry man but did you see the new principal? She's really hot." I said instinctively. "Yes and she's also 5 or 6 years older than you, stay in your lane bro." Damn I hated it when Patrick was right but then again age is nothing but a state of mind and I was determined to find out more about my new principal Miss Johnson because she had a body of a goddess and did not look a day over 20, she had blue eyes, juicy lips and her ass and curves stood out in her black trousers.I have never seen someone who can wear a skin so dark and still look breathtaking. This was truly the best creation God has ever made. I approached her and decided to introduce myself since she was going to be my Math teacher as well. I never thought I would say this but I was looking forward to learning math.
During her period I couldn't focus, I was thinking about math but not the way she was explaining it. Everytime she'd mention subtraction I'd imagine me subtracting her clothes,division I'd imagine me dividing her legs apart,when she mentions brackets I'd imagine my head between her legs, A fraction I would think of her over me, addition I'd imagine me adding up her lack of breath, multiplication I'd imagine me multiplying her heart rate. I was starting to lose it and I realized that I had wasted an entire period and barely started on the work she gave us.
"This classwork is your ticket out of my class, if you haven't finished then don't bother packing your books because you're stuck with me." That was the moment I realized that I'll be stuck alone with somebody I've been fantasizing about all day. I wanted to be alone with her but not with her watching me like a hawk more like me showing her how much of a beast I can be.
She approached me "And where is your work George?" She asked in a sweet voice. Oh my God I want to hear that voice moan my name while I'm deep inside her body. "I'm sorry ma'am but I couldn't write it, I was so distracted the entire period" I said in a low voice with the hope of getting her to soften up.
"Oh you mean distracted by my body? I saw how you look at me with those eyes, I thought if there's only one person who could resist then it would be you, I read your file and you're quite the ladies man, handing out orgasms like free candy" wait! There's a file that states that I'm a ladies man? This was horrible. "If I'm being honest ma'am no one can ever resist a body like that, regardless of the age." I knew the moment I'd said that I might get expelled from school, this was the principal what was I thinking? "Is that so? Well I wanna test whether the stories are true or not".
She kissed me and my little man immediately got excited. Was this a dream? Because if it is then I don't want it to end. I immediately cupped her ass and before I knew it I was rubbing on it. I broke the kiss off and immediately went for her neck, I started kissing on it when she let out an moan and pushed me away and headed towards the door.
"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I was confused. As she reached the door she locked it and placed the key into her underwear "come and get it playboy." I rushed towards her and pinned her against the door and unbuttoned her trousers while kissing her, I inserted my hand into her underwear and found the key and threw it on the floor, this wasn't my main objective right now. I put my hand inside again and started to rub on her clit and inserted one finger into the vagina, I could feel the warmth of hole and that was where I wanted to be, she let out an intensive moan and I removed my finger and rubbed on the clit once again but this time a little faster then I pushed 2 fingers inside her and pressed my thumb directly on her clit. She pulled away from my mouth as she buckled her knees and was in need of a support structure and before I knew it she was on her tip toes as it was as if I was rubbing my fingers against my thumbs and I had no intension of stopping. She came with a loud moan and I hoped that it wasn't too loud to be heard from outside.I pulled out my hands as soon as her body stopped trembling in my arms.
"Can I leave now?" I asked as I picked up the key and grabbed my school bag and headed towards the door as I walked out all I heard was "I expect my work on my table at 6 am or else there'll be a major punishment in store for you" I turned around and faced her and put the fingers I used to make her cum in my mouth, one by one, sucking the flavor of her off me
"I can't wait." I said instinctively and walked out I was not planning on missing the next session.