A Woman Scorned

George-

"Where are we going?", I asked  as we make our way out of the mall's parking lot. "We're getting some revenge obviously, now do you think miss Jackson is still at school? I'd really love to do something crazy if you don't mind getting detention for the rest of the year", she replied as she laughed. I knew it could never be something good and she wasn't joking. "You're joking right? you want to piss off the new principal on her first week of arrival? You do know that you might get expelled right?", I answered, truth be told I was scared, she told me about my file and I don't really know what's in it, what if I'm hanging on by a thread? One mistake and It's  expulsion for me. "Listen to yourself sounding like a bitch, looks like miss Jackson has got you by the balls, if you scared then just say so and stop playing, matter of fact let me drop you off at your house". "fine, let's go to school but nothing too crazy, what do you have in mind?", I asked. she said, "don't worry your pretty little head about that".

We arrive at school and I spot Miss Jackson's car "she's still here, what now?", I ask. "Just follow me and keep in mind that I'm doing all of this for you".  We all have that one person we'd do anything for, for me it was Keisha. She's always been there for me, It's crazy how I'm hard as steel to everyone else but instantly melt like butter in her presence. "Fine lead the way ill follow and do everything that you say", I say as we get out of the car and head towards the math class. The class was still unlocked but empty. We head inside and Keisha sits me down on Miss Jackson's desk and stands right between my legs, bites her juicy lips and says, "how far are you willing to go to get her jealous? Because what we're about to do might eve get you hated". I thought you said we're killing two birds with one stone, so why does it sound like its only one bird, where's the other bird?",  I asked. "Okay here I go killing two birds with one stone, relax I got this", she replies as she kisses me then pulls out her phone and video calls her boyfriend, as it rings, she unbuckles my pants and starts sucking me off, fuck it was so amazing. she had the phone facing her as she was sucking my dick. "Babe I'm so glad you finally called I'm really sorry, wait what are you doing?", Asked a voice from the phone. "Sucking a dick that's bigger than yours, you could never get make me choke like this", she says as she shoves my entire dick into her mouth. I heard a cry come from the phone, "I'm sorry okay, just give me another chance I promise I won't do it again I swear", he cried out. I always knew that Keisha was a Savage but never like this. "I'll forgive you only if you watch as this big dick cums all over my face, deal?", she said and he agreed, I honestly knew that he was pathetic but not to this extent.

As I'm still focused on the video call Miss Jackson walks in and freezes as she sees Keisha giving me head, she forgot her phone and it was directly next to me, Keisha sees her and sucks me even better I could feel my dick getting harder and I couldn't get my eyes off Miss Jackson, I groan "I'm cumming", and Keisha took my dick out her moth and I released all over face. Keisha then find my pants and stood up and kissed me. "I hope you know that this is detention for the rest of the year", said Miss Jackson. "I don't think so, you see if we get detention then you get fired, teacher student relationships are grounds for termination we'll see you in class ma'am", replied Keisha as she walked out of the classroom and I follow with a smirk on my face, Miss Jackson grabbed my hand. "This isn't over, I'll get you back for this, that's a promise".